It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I spended a lot of time creating an party and after searching a lot on menus and on buildings, dind't managed to find how to save
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Hello,
The game has a dual save feature. The first is in town. Your characters are saved in the town hall where they are created. The ongoing save is to save in the wilderness.
darthvictorbr: I spended a lot of time creating an party and after searching a lot on menus and on buildings, dind't managed to find how to save
Before going outside get some basic weapons for your characters in a weapon shop or smithy.
Then go out of the starting town, defeat the enemies that spawn (in my case it was a few rats and I had to figure out how to make the characters look down to attack)*, then you should see the savee icon on the left (the icon looks like a floopy disc).
*You can save before fighting, but it's best to kill the vermin first.