It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have downloaded the new Bard's Tale Remastered and Resnarked (Mac), but can't run it. Curious has it removed the OG versions of BT 1-3?
tarasis: Have downloaded the new Bard's Tale Remastered and Resnarked (Mac), but can't run it. Curious has it removed the OG versions of BT 1-3?
The recently updated store page still has this line topmost in the features list:
Includes Original Classic Trilogy! Experience the legendary games that started it all!
With regard to the Mac build, I don't know if that and the Linux build are even supposed to be there. When the store page was updated for this version's release, the supported OSes field was amended to just indicate Windows. Those recent "dud" installers might be the result of an automation-related screw-up or some miscommunication, since I think I read elsewhere that the devs are still working on builds for one or both of those OSes for future release here.
The New Installer doesn't put the PDF manuals in the game folder. The old installer did.