It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've come to a complete standstill on this quest. And it seems I'm not the only one.

I go into a room and my party chatter as if they've just walked in on some people, but the room is empty.

I'm being a bit vague to avoid spoilers.

Anyone managed to get past that? Or having the same problem.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same here. Room at the bottom seem to have pointer next to the icon showing person available for speaking, but no actual 3d model.

It seems to be caused by

"Fix for a possible sequence break in the Isle of Stronsea where the player could speak with the selkie sisters before they should be able to."

You need to reload from before speaking to them, or wait for hotfix.
When we get the first patch, released on Steam Sept 21, it includes a fix for this. Hopefully we get this patch tomorrow when GoG is back to work from their weekend.
Bad news is that it does not fix the issue when it has already happened. I supposed they have only stopped sisters from spawning too early, but didn't fix the broken quest.

You need to reload from earlier save. Which you could do as well before the patch...
arturbies: Bad news is that it does not fix the issue when it has already happened. I supposed they have only stopped sisters from spawning too early, but didn't fix the broken quest.

You need to reload from earlier save. Which you could do as well before the patch...
Looks like the "hotfix" didn't even fix whatever issue it was trying to do (Stop the Silkie sisters spawning too early?)

I just came across the Silkie sisters today, updated to patch 1 only of course, since GOG is behind the times, then went down to temple and no Priestess there to talk to.

My entire exploration of this island was done BEFORE the bug occured with patch 1 and a hotfix that was supposed to fix all this and it still happened.

Seems you must *NEVER* talk to the silkie sisters until you have progressed through all other parts of the island
Post edited October 01, 2018 by fashtas
arturbies: Bad news is that it does not fix the issue when it has already happened. I supposed they have only stopped sisters from spawning too early, but didn't fix the broken quest.

fashtas: Looks like the "hotfix" didn't even fix whatever issue it was trying to do (Stop the Silkie sisters spawning too early?)

I just came across the Silkie sisters today, updated to patch 1 only of course, since GOG is behind the times, then went down to temple and no Priestess there to talk to.

My entire exploration of this island was done BEFORE the bug occured with patch 1 and a hotfix that was supposed to fix all this and it still happened.

Seems you must *NEVER* talk to the silkie sisters until you have progressed through all other parts of the island
Its not GOG behind the times, its that Inxile do not upload to the Devport thereby not making the Patch available on day of release, and yes they do know about the Devport.
Booping this cuz patch 2 still hasnt fixed this bug. RIP
Cyborg20046: Booping this cuz patch 2 still hasnt fixed this bug. RIP
I actually passed this part of the game yesterday for the first time so I actually saw what was supposed to happen I think.

If you find the 3 silkie sisters for the first time and click to talk to them *YOU ARE BUGGED* (Reload immedeatly)

If you are interrupted by the silkie sisters after talking to another NPC and forced into a conversation with them, you are ok (as far as I can see, few hours into the game and no issues) - Later on you click and talk to them to resolve the quest - thats fine. Entire silkie quest takes place on the same beach

No patch so far (up to patch 2) has fixed the issue once you are bugged
No patch has stopped the bug from occuring in the first place (not even the hot fix that was supposed to do so)
Post edited October 03, 2018 by fashtas
We made a save available here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hfx57783k8q6d0/EinarrSaveGame.zip?dl=0 for those people who have encountered the bug with no convenient save beforehand.
Any chance to access older save files in the GOG cloud? I have finished "Blood of kings" and can not proceed as Rabbie does not recognize my new state. Trying to load an older save file before encountering the Selkie Sister showed me that only the 10 or so save files are available.
phimseto: We made a save available here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hfx57783k8q6d0/EinarrSaveGame.zip?dl=0 for those people who have encountered the bug with no convenient save beforehand.
Well, I will wait for a fix instead. I spent almost 5 hours of doing side exploring instead.