It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello

i edit my original post to be more correct.

after some changes and posts I do more tests and here are solutions:
Solution 1
1. for those which dont have mouse drivers installed or for some reasons they don't have
- install dgVoodoo (installation is on web or in file)
- I run game in 4:3 ratio (option in dgVoodoo) later I provide more detailed settings
- set up mouse
(Win 7 )
Start > Control Panel > Hardware and print > Mouse > Pointer and Options
and here set max speed of pointer and turn off Cursor precision.
(I apologize for not correct english names in options I have non english windows)
Now mouse movement in game is smooth without hicups.

Solution 2
2. for others which have mouse with drivers
- set up mouse polling to 125
that is all, you dont need dgVoodoo for that, but who is interest, you can run game in 4:3 with dgVoodoo.

in my opinion 1. solution is slightly better, but it is just my feeling, both solutions are good.

now you can enjoy the game.
Thanks for posts.

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is my original post.
I buy this game and it is unplayable because mouse movement is strange. But fortunately I found workaround.
I use dgVoodoo in hope it resolve problem. But not, you can run game with 4:3 and I thing gog W&W use some kind of custom dgVoodoo because it have same files included as dgVoodoo provide.

ok and now here is workaround:
go to the mouse options
(Win 7 )
(I apologize for not correct english names in options I have non english windows)

I have mouse with control speed from mouse but this (mouse control) speed didn't affect mouse settings on windows. Maybe this is the problem because mouse override windows mouse settings. And maybe earlier windows version didn't have mouse speed control.

After that mouse is not problem, maybe movement is little smooth but it is better as when you start moving mouse slowly and cursor is not moving.

hope it help for someone. Maybe it is not needed dgVoodoo, but if change mouse speed didn't help, try dgVoodoo with it.
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Ra9000
Ra9000: Hello

I buy this game and it is unplayable because mouse movement is strange. But fortunately I found workaround.
I use dgVoodoo in hope it resolve problem. But not, you can run game with 4:3 and I thing gog W&W use some kind of custom dgVoodoo because it have same files included as dgVoodoo provide.

ok and now here is workaround:
go to the mouse options
(Win 7 )

I have mouse with control speed from mouse but this (mouse control) speed didn't affect mouse settings on windows. Maybe this is the problem because mouse override windows mouse settings. And maybe earlier windows version didn't have mouse speed control.

After that mouse is not problem, maybe movement is little smooth but it is better as when you start moving mouse slowly and cursor is not moving.

hope it help for someone. Maybe it is not needed dgVoodoo, but if change mouse speed didn't help, try dgVoodoo with it.
This did not work for me, however try lowering the polling rate on your mouse if you can, that might also work.
worked for me
Reducing the pooling rate to 125Hz did the trick for me.
Narakir: words
Thanks. Came here with the same problem.
That fixed it.
Narakir: Reducing the pooling rate to 125Hz did the trick for me.
Thanks, I'll give that a try. I had many more issues with the retail version than just mouse movement, so here's hoping the new GoG release does better.