It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
For $121 million dollars (USD) THQ Nordic has purchased Kock Media GmBH, which means THQ Nordic now owns Deep Silver.

So THQ Nordic can now release the PC versions of the Dead Island video games, the Homefront video games, Metro Exodus, etc. Everything that Kock Media GmBH ownes, published, and released for sale for sale 100% Digital Rights Management (DRM) free on gog.com.

www.resetera.com/threads/thq-nordic-acquires-koch-media-gmbh.23205/

Since Deep Silver purchased Volition and now since THQ Nordic purchased Kock Media GmBH meaning they own Volition again.

THQ Nordic can get to using Volition to develop a brand new Red Faction video game I hope very much for a Red Faction 5?
Post edited February 14, 2018 by Johnathanamz
high rated
Exciting times :)
ThomNG: Exciting times :)
Please get to having Volition develop Red Faction 5 if that is what it should be named.

Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Red Faction Armageddon, so Red Faction 5? But if you guys want to name Red Faction 5 something else go ahead.

Also get to adding A Server Browser List for Red Faction II if possible if you guys still have the Source Code, and to Red Faction: Guerilla and Red Faction: Armageddon.

Also get Volition to bring back GeoMod and with 64-bit we should be able to have unlimited destruction of buildings and the ground.

I love how I can make tunnels in Red Faction 1, but you can only blow like 30 holes with explosives before it won't work anymore.

Please give me a brand new Red Faction video game like this THQ Nordic.

Sorry for bugging you, but I miss Red Faction so much.
Time to bring some stuff here, then :)
(Yeah, looking at you: Metro Exodus, Homefront and Dead Island)
I had always indered why dead island was not here seeing as it is techland who also did dying light which is here. Great games both in slightly different ways so well worth getting both.
Johnathanamz: Please get to having Volition develop Red Faction 5 if that is what it should be named.

Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Red Faction Armageddon, so Red Faction 5? But if you guys want to name Red Faction 5 something else go ahead.

Also get to adding A Server Browser List for Red Faction II if possible if you guys still have the Source Code, and to Red Faction: Guerilla and Red Faction: Armageddon.

Also get Volition to bring back GeoMod and with 64-bit we should be able to have unlimited destruction of buildings and the ground.

I love how I can make tunnels in Red Faction 1, but you can only blow like 30 holes with explosives before it won't work anymore.

Please give me a brand new Red Faction video game like this THQ Nordic.

Sorry for bugging you, but I miss Red Faction so much.
Not worth having a new Red Faction game unless they create some revolutionary new terrain destruction engine to go along with it.
Congrats on the purchase. Can you please get Agents of Mayhem here thanks :)
Great news!
THQ Nordic ported many old console-exclusive games to PC (de Blob 1+2, Legend of Kay, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy), so... maybe finally we can get Saints Row 1 here!
Johnathanamz: Kock Media GmBH
Cock?
Post edited February 14, 2018 by Frozen
Indeed, omg, all the great Deep Silver games coming here :D
Recently, Killer is Dead was extremely cheap, 85% off I think, and I succumbed and bought it. It will come as no surprise to me should it only now make its way on GOG with the help of THQ Nordic. I regret my STEAM purchase, because the Nordic guys are really cool, and if it's up to only them, it will be released on GOG.

I'm glad you guy are expanding, it sounds like business is booming. Congratulations and good luck!
Post edited February 14, 2018 by MadalinStroe
Guys, you are getting aggressive and BIG. Lucky I happen to like your politics. Bring the good stuff asap, I have to fall below the line of poverty by buying quality games!
I wonder if this happens, at least in part, because last Deep Silver titles fiascos.

Given the actual state, i do not mind not having here Homefront or Agents of Mayhem. The first one is impossible to polish more and to make a better game from it. Agents of Mayhem has been an ok idea to sort the monetary problem, but obviously much rushed and it's actually abandoned without further development while still has a lot of problems.

About games just physically published by Koch like Conan Exiles, well, i hope the contract with Funcom let THQ Nordic say something to help them making better decisions if not in development, at least in marketing to help game go a bit up or it will end bad (my random off-topic opinion ahem)

Anyway, i wish much luck to all the people involved in this transaction and a bright future (for them and for us, players!)
So can we tell you some wishes now? :D

1-please tell Kingdom come deliverance to continue working on optimization and balancing...i think this is another "Conan Exiles" case, but i'm sure you can give them good suggestions, i want to see that game a success.
2-Dead Island series here...? please? please? oh, please...

Much luck! :D
YAY!
Cool! May you consider releasing Agents of Mayhem over on GOG? It would be great to have the option to buy it here too. ^_^
Post edited February 14, 2018 by Nicole28
high rated
Saints Row 5 day one release on gog!!!

*cough* I meant congratulations :)