It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thank you for all the money that you helped me s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶ save.
low rated
*Press F*

F
F

its been very useful all these years.

they closed the epic games that are drm free one too :(
Post edited April 04, 2022 by armedready
low rated
Hahaha, dat explanation tho! Instead of just retracting the warning, SmollestLight doubles down and locks a 13 year old thread with 69000 posts! xD

They're not even pissing away customer goodwill at this point, they're taking a piss on customer goodwill's grave.
Post edited April 04, 2022 by fronzelneekburm
high rated
If I understood SmollestLight's comment correctly, linking external sites in the problem...

... so I don't see why a new thread would be locked as long as there are no links on it. Let's start using code words too, locomotive instead of... well, you know. Amazing game store instead of... well, you know :P.
Post edited April 04, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
It is amazing how Gog suddenly discovered that an almost 13-years old thread is against the CoC.

I get that it is their right. But do they really think this will make them more money in the long run? I think they have taken a controversial position for no actual advantage.
high rated
I'm confused by this statement: "Remember that posting links to giveaways is of course allowed, but any link directing to an external store is considered advertising."

How do I link to a giveaway without giving a link to an external store?
high rated
I just noticed that.
Moderation has hit a new low. :/
In theory I think it could continue as long as you just mention the games and the store without the links. We all have google :)
armedready: they closed the epic games that are drm free one too :(
:/
low rated
armedready: they closed the epic games that are drm free one too :(
Grargar: :/
This one too.

SmollestLight is going on a rampage.
fronzelneekburm: This one too.

Fun time is over, I guess.
low rated
joppo: It is amazing how Gog suddenly discovered that an almost 13-years old thread is against the CoC.

I get that it is their right. But do they really think this will make them more money in the long run? I think they have taken a controversial position for no actual advantage.
Our Forum Code of Conduct has been reworked in the recent years. This isn't about money, but simply following the Conduct and like the statement said, we agree with the reports received that it wouldn't be fair to keep these threads open.

Grargar: :/
fronzelneekburm: This one too.

It isn't a "rampage" I'm just closing all threads, that have been reported and are against COC. :)
low rated
SmollestLight: I'm just closing all threads, that have been reported and are against COC. :)
Reported by who? Many gamers? :)
SmollestLight:
May I ask if the reporting person was actually warned for posting a link to another store, or perhaps they were, I don't know, spamming, making a mess of the forum, or trolling, and they just happened to get a warning with that particular article in CoC? It all feels very random and verges on a pettiness of someone with hurt feelings.
Post edited April 04, 2022 by InkPanther