It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reigniting the old flame.

UPDATE: All owners of the game can go ahead and grab the Rum Runner's Pack for free. It adds six new alcohol-themed items and Mirke, a recruitable sidekick that really loves her booze.
If you don't own the Deluxe or Obsidian edition of the game, you can also now purchase the game's Sountrack separately.

Note: If you already own the first Pillars of Eternity on GOG, go to your library and look under Serial Keys. You should see a bonus code which you can use to redeem your Gaun's Pledge DLC for Pillars of Eternity II.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is here, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The sequel to Obsidian's seminal RPG, which brought back all the immersion and attention to detail we remember from the genre's classics, has finally arrived. Introducing naval battle mechanics, a new vast open world, a relationship system that now affects interactions between your companions, and an epic story involving the re-emergence of an old god, it might just become the RPG you'll be replaying for all eternity!

Go for the Deluxe Edition, which includes a Digital P&P Guide, the official OST, the second Volume of the Digital Guidebook and more. You can also grab that stuff separately inside the Explorer's Pack.
Or plan for the future with the Obsidian Edition, which also grants you access to the Season Pass, that contains the first three pieces of planned DLC.
Post edited May 26, 2018 by maladr0Id
high rated
For all those experiencing download problems (greyed out buttons) please try account refresh first:

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

EDIT: single account refresh will work, please avoid refreshing the account multiple times. There is a slight lag due to the sheer amount of requests, but we are working on speeding things up.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT2: If after refresh and you are using Galaxy Client and on your shelf you have any other version than "Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire", try buying free DLC for POE2 through the Client. That should force client cache refresh.
(DLC should be visible on Overview page [::PIC::])

previous BETA players
please switch from Public Beta to default branch to get the full version
Post edited May 09, 2018 by Thiev
Yep, no downloads show up, fig edition. Please don't forget the Linux build :]
yea its like the backers are being punished for getting their version on GOG.
Fucking annoying. No two ways about it. GOG keep messing up. They should be bloody glad they have no real DRM-free competition.
Fig backer edition for mac ,doesn't download for me either. Neither browser links nor gog galaxy. Seems normal buyers for standard edition are able to download? What is going on??

*edit*

Resolved, Download started..
Post edited May 08, 2018 by fenij
Whats wrong with fig backers version? Cant download :(

*edit*

Restarted my computer and got it downloading :)
Post edited May 08, 2018 by Mikotti
Seriously GOG can we get some acknowledgement of why we cant start downloading our game?
Same.
Backed it through Fig, and punished for it.
Next time I'll just wait and buy it.
Another Fig backer here who can't download. Click to install on galaxy and just get the loading icon when you are supposed to be prompted where to download it to with continue greyed out.
Oops, the Linux install file is corrupt (13 GB insteand of 20 GB).
I'm a Fig backer too BTW, I can download (but it's corrupt).
Cheers :)
Post edited May 08, 2018 by mahen_fr
I also backed via Fig, but when I refreshed my Library, my edition changed from 'Fig Digital Edition' to Pillars of Eternity II:Deadfire and all the DL links are up.
Does it have combat XP this time (actual combat XP; not Monster Manual XP)?
Same problem for me
Finally started now. About time, 20 minutes too late.

Now to wait 2.5 hours :((((
No problem with downloading the installers for the Fig Ultimate Digital Edition on my end.
Did an account refresh right after the countdown had reached 00:00:00:00 and the files were there.

Only thing that's missing is the Pillars of Eternity Pen and Paper Starter Guide which should be included w/ all Fig Digital Editions from the $45 Premium Digital tier and upwards, if I remember correctly.
Post edited May 08, 2018 by mannefriedrich
GR00T: I also backed via Fig, but when I refreshed my Library, my edition changed from 'Fig Digital Edition' to Pillars of Eternity II:Deadfire and all the DL links are up.
I can confirm this!