It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spirits guide me

<span class="bold">Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition</span></span>, the magical journey of an orphan destined for greatness, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Once upon a time, a newborn guardian spirit named Ori fell from a tree and was promptly adopted by a kind creature of the forest. Sadly, it was not long before disaster stroke, leaving Ori to fend for himself and then embark on a journey to try and mend the wounded forest by restoring balance to the elements of Water, Wind, and Warmth.
Together with his companion Sein, Ori will jump, climb, and solve environmental puzzles through this mesmerizing world that offers as many challenges as it does marvellous vistas. Unlocking new skills and abilities will give Ori the power to access new areas, hunt for secrets, and fight a giant owl who seems to harbor an inexplicable animosity towards the little guardian spirit.

Follow the enchanting tale of <span class="bold">Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition</span></span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
OMG!!!!

No money ATM but that's quite a surprise as I thought the publisher would have keep it totaly with DRM.
yay, I heard this game is very good so definitely gonna try it ;)
Many thanks for a great release!
Nice to see this here at first, but I'll have to pass unfortunately, quite harshly priced...
Glad to get this here. Bit of a bummer there is no debut discount to go with the sale, but it sounds like it might be a new edition of the game.
high rated
We are so happy to be able to bring this awesome Microsoft title to GOG - enjoy the release and hope you appreciate these efforts :-) if everything's going well, it is hopefully not the last one!
deleted
Great! I already played both the Standard and the Definitive Version on Steam.
It is a great game, I absolutely love it! I am happy to see it here on GOG.
ThomNG: We are so happy to be able to bring this awesome Microsoft title to GOG - enjoy the release and hope you appreciate these efforts :-) if everything's going well, it is hopefully not the last one!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I-I-I-I-Instabuy-buy-buy-buy-buy
ThomNG: We are so happy to be able to bring this awesome Microsoft title to GOG - enjoy the release and hope you appreciate these efforts :-) if everything's going well, it is hopefully not the last one!
Glad you were able to work this deal out, and now you've got me wondering what else you have up your sleeves!
Thanks Thom, it's appreciated, and hopefully you all will indeed have similar success in future. I'd buy this immediately if funds weren't already escrowed for upcoming sale items. :)
Thank you. I never expected to see this here. Can't wait to see what's next!
Yes, the Definitive Edition is new, and it was recently released in Steam (a little bit more than a month ago).

NEW IN THE DEFINITIVE EDITION
• Packed with new and additional content: New areas, new secrets, new abilities, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, full backtracking support and much more!
• Discover Naru’s past in two brand new environments.
• Master two powerful new abilities – Dash and Light Burst.
• Find new secret areas and explore Nibel faster by teleporting between Spirit Wells.
Awesome stuff, and loving the orangeyness of the Dev accounts. I'm afraid many of us are probably a bit financially drained from the Summer Sale, but this will definitely be a purchase for another day for me.
Nice... will take a closer look after work.. see if this can be worked into the budget (so many sales now and upcoming..)