It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spirits guide me

<span class="bold">Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition</span></span>, the magical journey of an orphan destined for greatness, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Once upon a time, a newborn guardian spirit named Ori fell from a tree and was promptly adopted by a kind creature of the forest. Sadly, it was not long before disaster stroke, leaving Ori to fend for himself and then embark on a journey to try and mend the wounded forest by restoring balance to the elements of Water, Wind, and Warmth.
Together with his companion Sein, Ori will jump, climb, and solve environmental puzzles through this mesmerizing world that offers as many challenges as it does marvellous vistas. Unlocking new skills and abilities will give Ori the power to access new areas, hunt for secrets, and fight a giant owl who seems to harbor an inexplicable animosity towards the little guardian spirit.

Follow the enchanting tale of <span class="bold">Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition</span></span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Wow! This is pure magic! Great release! :)
ThomNG: (...) if everything's going well, it is hopefully not the last one!
I hope so, thank you! ;)
ThomNG: We are so happy to be able to bring this awesome Microsoft title to GOG - enjoy the release and hope you appreciate these efforts :-) if everything's going well, it is hopefully not the last one!
I was like ''heeeeello Microsoft'' and 2 secs later I was like ''N-N-N-Nordic? DAFUQ?" in the best way possible ;P
YOU GUYS ROCK!
YESSSSS!

Ehm. Sorry

Great addition!
Cute, but will wait for a major discount.
Very nice release. I never imagine to see this game here so soon...
ThomNG: We are so happy to be able to bring this awesome Microsoft title to GOG - enjoy the release and hope you appreciate these efforts :-) if everything's going well, it is hopefully not the last one!
Not the last Nordic Games one or not the last Microsoft one....??
Really glad I haven't bought the Steam version yet, though I'll still probably wait for a discount. As much as I love not giving Microsoft money, I do kind of wish they published it here, if only for the prospect of getting some of their games here (Freelancer, Halo CE, etc.)
Wonderful release! I've been waiting patiently for this one. Now let's hope for a sale soon. :)
I called it out!

Now which game should I predict next? ;-)
high rated
acute71: Not the last Nordic Games one or not the last Microsoft one....??
Microsoft of course - but guess this depends on the Ori success :-)
ThomNG: Microsoft of course - but guess this depends on the Ori success :-)
Dare I say..... Freelancer ? But this is great news nonetheless!
Bam, Bam, Bam!
Nice, nice; big thanks for your efford once again. Will pay off for you!
Post edited June 14, 2016 by RadonGOG
It's an amazing game :p
Post edited June 14, 2016 by VIPRIP
acute71: Dare I say..... Freelancer ? But this is great news nonetheless!
THIS would be brilliant... (and very easy, as the last boxed release is DRM-free and very compatible...)
Geralt_of_Rivia: I called it out!

Now which game should I predict next? ;-)
Oblivion? And the sooner the better ;-)