It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

“From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring [...]"
J.R.R. Tolkien

It's time to return to the epic fantasy world that already inspired feature films, a tv series, and quite a few great video games.

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ - Game of the Year Edition takes you to the titular dark realm where you'll discover the origins of the Rings of Power, build your legend, and ultimately confront the evil of Sauron.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Discount: 75% off until 8th September 2022, 1 PM UTC.

Feel free to discover other games inspired by the works of famous fantasy writers, like A Game of Thrones: The Board Game or The Wheel of Time. For more GOGalicious deals on unforgettable title, check The GOG Sale that will last in our store until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
Yesss, but the game link isn’t working for me. I can still add it to the cart from the news post. :)
high rated
If you have Amazon Prime subscription it will be supposedly included in games for September.
Holy hell! This means Shadow of War is coming too! Insta buy! Thanks GoG!
Nice addition, way to go GOG.
Game link doesn't work. The game doesn't come up when searching the store either.
high rated
Server had a hiccup, sorry! The page is live now. :)
Hmmm... no launch discount whatsoever... odd.
high rated
Clownski_: Server had a hiccup, sorry! The page is live now. :)
It's quite rare that I post on the English forum. But I had to say a big thank you. Thanks to the gog team for releasing the game. It's one of my favorite games with the 2. ❤

I hope you will release the 2 soon. It still has the "denuvo" drm on steam.
*The Nemesis Forge feature is no longer available.
*Vendetta missions are no longer available, but the “Repaid in Blood” achievement/trophy can still be unlocked.
*Leaderboards are no longer connected to other users and only show the player’s score, but “The Hunt is My Mistress” and “Lord of the Ring” achievements/trophies can still be unlocked.
*The WBPlay platform is no longer available, but the Epic Runes “Orc Hunter” and “Gravewalker” upgrades are now automatically awarded to all players.
Weren't those first two a giant part of the game's rave reviews? (And why would such systems require an online connection in the first place!?!?!?)
Post edited September 01, 2022 by mqstout
high rated
This game is a good game.

(It's an absolutely shitty representation of Tolkien's poetic universe, as ever, but you can easily forget about the pretend link to the source material, and treat is as a truly excellent arkham-like brawler in a d&d-ish dark fantasy setting.)
Telika: This game is a good game.

(It's an absolutely shitty representation of Tolkien's poetic universe, as ever, but you can easily forget about the pretend link to the source material, and treat is as a truly excellent arkham-like brawler in a d&d-ish dark fantasy setting.)
It's a better representation than the dumpster fire that is Ring of Power.
Great news!
Tremendous game is added to the GOG catalogue!
Many thanks to the developer, the publisher and GOG for bringing it to the platform.
Nice release, but I would have expected a launch discount. Especially when the the GOG version of the game is really part of this month's amazon Prime subscription.
ssling: If you have Amazon Prime subscription it will be supposedly included in games for September.
Seriously. I am a PRIME subscriber. It would be great, really.
TheCleaner517: Holy hell! This means Shadow of War is coming too! Insta buy! Thanks GoG!
Heaven hear you because it's also a super game!
Post edited September 01, 2022 by UCrest