It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
This Thursday (October 11th) will see the release of Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition. This means we will no longer be selling the original Neverwinter Nights Diamond. Neverwinter Nights Diamond will be included in the Enhanced Edition as a bonus.

For those that wish to own Neverwinter Nights Diamond without purchasing the Enhanced version, we invite you to purchase the game before it’s delisted and replaced by the Enhanced version on October 11th.

Neverwinter Nights Diamond - https://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition
Linko90: *snip*
Thanks for the heads-up. Luckily I already have that game.
Linko90, you are a great community manager since the beginning but we don't like getting this kind of news at the last moment. We want at least a few days to prepare for such changes. And we would prefer it if we got the best sale price before a game disappears forever.

Can older codes of NWN Diamond be redeemed after the 11th or we must use them today?
high rated
Thank you, the announcement could have come a tad earlier... that's... tomorrow already.

I know it's not GOG's faul, but I wish they would do it differently. Keep the old version for sale and maybe even some discount for owners of the original. In that case I would even consider buying the EEs.

I'm curious how they "enhanced" NWN though, since it has widescreen support and all that out of the box.
Luckily, my Bioware/Black Isle collection is complete on GOG.

I will probably pick up the NWN EE at some point as it offers separately the missing premium modules and a remastered Darkness over Daggerford .
high rated
greeklover: Linko90, you are a great community manager since the beginning but we don't like getting this kind of news at the last moment. We want at least a few days to prepare for such changes. And we would prefer it if we got the best sale price before a game disappears forever.

Can older codes of NWN Diamond be redeemed after the 11th or we must use them today?
It's better for everyone to know ASAP but sometimes a number of factors result in announcements being posted closer to the date, unfortunately.

As for the code, it should still work.
Thanks for letting us know.

Can you tell us if it will come with Linux version?

E: Oh, and for current owners, will there be some reasonably priced way to upgrade to EE?
Post edited October 10, 2018 by InkPanther
Do the owners of the Diamond Edition get a discount on the Enhanced Edition?
toxicTom: I'm curious how they "enhanced" NWN though, since it has widescreen support and all that out of the box.
There are some new graphics options, an enhanced interface which scales with your resolution and a working online lobby.
will this game have achievements?
toxicTom: I'm curious how they "enhanced" NWN though, since it has widescreen support and all that out of the box.
Sarafan: There are some new graphics options, an enhanced interface which scales with your resolution and a working online lobby.
Here is a list of improvements.
http://nwn.beamdog.com/
high rated
I'm sure there will be nothing but nice posts on the forums with bunnies and flowers upon the release of another Beamdog enhanced D&D game.
high rated
Thanks for the alert. After Beamdog's previous bait & switch of 'enhancing' something - by removing the soundtrack, adding more bugs and slapping on a 1 pico-meter thin lick of paint - it's great to give people a "heads up" opportunity to own the original (which is already natively fully 1080p widescreen compatible and has been since launch June 18, 2002...)
Crackpot.756: Here is a list of improvements.
http://nwn.beamdog.com/
Thanks. I can see that working multiplayer might be important for many people.
Nice, thanks Linko90.