It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Once more, we’ve decided to celebrate Pride Month by asking our queer team members about their favorite games with LGBTQ+ themes and characters. All the titles they’ve chosen are present here, in this Pride Month Collection.

There are plenty of awesome games to choose from in this collection – one of the titles has even joined our GOG ranks today! Here are some great examples:

· Scarlet Hollow
· Growing Up
· Life is strange
· Unpacking
· UNSIGHTED

Just like last year, this unique list of games does not represent any kind of special sale. It is our way of showing that representation of minority groups is important, even in fictional worlds of video games.

That's not all! The Pride Month Collection will grow ever still, as you can expect more LGBTQIA+ themed games appearing on GOG later this month.
low rated
So please if you care moderate homolesbobitransphobic comments all year round - and hire gay and trans people in your staff.
low rated
Night In The Woods is one of the greatest games ever made, get it now!
low rated
Thanks GOG!! Just what I was looking for - a list of games NOT to buy!
low rated
Unpacking ?

Did i miss something ?
low rated
Possibly Celeste?
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: Unpacking ?

Did i miss something ?
Yes, question is - how? ;D
https://screenrant.com/unpacking-full-story-ending-each-year-what-happens/
low rated
Dogmaus: So please if you care moderate homolesbobitransphobic comments all year round - and hire gay and trans people in your staff.
What makes you think they don't hire gay staff? Also, they do moderate the comments.
low rated
Dogmaus: So please if you care moderate homolesbobitransphobic comments all year round - and hire gay and trans people in your staff.
A persons sexuality and gender should never be a factor of if they get hired or not.
low rated
We're trying our best to moderate every COC violation. However, we are just humans and sometimes a violation might be lost due to the number of comments on the forum. That's why we are always grateful for any reports in that regard!

A workplace where people feel welcome and valued for their contributions regardless of their gender, disability, race, religion, background, age, worldview, skin color, or sexual orientation is extremely important to us. Those GOG team members who are openly LGBTQIA+ helped us create the Pride Month Collection with their favorite LGBTQIA+ inclusive games.
Post edited June 01, 2022 by SmollestLight
low rated
Dogmaus: and hire gay and trans people in your staff.
Only if they're the best candidates for the jobs in question, right?
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: Unpacking? Did i miss something ?
Don't know how you would have missed it if you played the game! It was one of the most overt parts of the otherwise mostly-subtle game. Obviously spoilers on Kosmiczna's link.

Growing Up in the sale is a fun little story game (with puzzle and optimization mechanics) for short play sessions. Some paths are queer, some are not, and it's up to the player to go that way (though it's not "until observed" orientation like, e.g., Stardew Valley). It's one of those "try to collect all the possible endings" type games. I played it over lunch for a few weeks to get all-but-one of the endings. That last one needs a guide, and I didn't want to keep looping until I randomly got that character as an option again.

The two Lost Phone games are mini point-and-click adventure type games doable in one sitting. If you like them [mechanically], definitely get the two Simulacra games from Kaigan here on GOG.

If you truly want an ultra-gay game, find Coming Out on Top (not available on GOG).
Post edited June 01, 2022 by mqstout
low rated
What "homolesbobitransphobic comments" ?
Ironically these attempt to co-opt summertime draw more aggravation.

Splatsch: I really like the rainbow art/logo you made for the occasion on the collection page :)
I don't because it's at odds with other rainbow uses
Post edited June 03, 2022 by §pec†re
low rated
I respect everyone, but I feel really proud of being heterosexual and don't need any symbol or institution to represent or protect me.
low rated
When you need to push your agenda...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hnJ-jKriBYk