It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Olauron: I don't think so. In the answer to question about different (mobile) platforms the developer says that the team is small (7 persons) and their main goal is to release on Windows/Steam. Also there will be different modes, such as an online mode with artefacts being sold and purchased through Steam Community Market with cloud saves only, such as mode where apprentices from the game of one player may appear in the game of another player.
But i see this on the store page :

" Additional Notes: Initially, this game will require an Internet connection to play. As the game progresses out of Early Access, the game will offer an offline mode that allows to play without any Internet connection. "
Painted_Doll: But i see this on the store page :

" Additional Notes: Initially, this game will require an Internet connection to play. As the game progresses out of Early Access, the game will offer an offline mode that allows to play without any Internet connection. "
It seems that there will be an offline campaign mode and different online modes. I guess in the best case GOG will get some kind of "armello edition" without steam market / workshop features.
Well, if i was that developer, i would not touch gOg again with a 10ft pole.
amok: Well, if i was that developer, i would not touch gOg again with a 10ft pole.
To be fair they were never into DRM-free, striving to integrate game with (online) social features.
yogsloth: Well that's new.

I'll happily abide by forum language moderation rules if they're universally applied.
Attachments:
tfishell: Wow ... okay, I mean I'm surprised, but fair enough. My first forum was a kids' games' forum so I'm used to not being able to use bad language.
yogsloth: Yep, that was the word.

And in hindsight, I actually wish I hadn't used it in this particular instance.

But like I said, if there can be some official notice on changing up the allowable language and the will to universally apply it, I have no problems toning it down.
if they don't want certain words used they should just script them out from being able to be entered

I say "fuck" and the scripting turns it to "@!*#" - if only their web developers could script, I guess
drealmer7: if they don't want certain words used they should just script them out from being able to be entered
Just like here :)