It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
dnovraD: Maybe it's a skill issue, but the offline installer for Civilization IV appears to have been built wrong as a joke.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. On Steam it doesn't even have an offline installer. Not to mention it has nothing to do with the developers, who have no control over how the installers are built.
eric5h5: Which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. On Steam it doesn't even have an offline installer. Not to mention it has nothing to do with the developers, who have no control over how the installers are built.
Maybe it's less an accusation towards developers/publishers, but towards GOG as a whole making the installers worse?
high rated
dnovraD: Maybe it's less an accusation towards developers/publishers, but towards GOG as a whole making the installers worse?
Completely off-topic. This topic is for games that are outdated or missing features on GOG compared to other stores.
high rated
I'm getting kinda fed up with all these new releases omitting Artbooks and / or Soundtracks, so here we go:

Chorus - Missing Soundtrack
Stray Blade - Missing Soundtrack
Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles - Missing Soundtrack
Noch - Missing Soundtrack
Broken Roads - Missing Artbook and Soundtrack
The Chant - Missing Artbook and Soundtrack
Floodland - Missing Artbook and Soundtrack
Scars Above - Missing Artbook and Soundtrack
Mato Anomalies - Missing Artbook and Soundtrack

Many of the above are missing their respective Deluxe Editions / Bundles too.
Post edited April 13, 2024 by SargonAelther
Dungeon Vixens is two updates behind even though it released on GOG before Steam (1.1 vs 1.17).
Post edited 4 days ago by Ophelium
SargonAelther: I'm getting kinda fed up with all these new releases omitting Artbooks and / or Soundtracks, so here we go:

I emailed GOG support about this, but no reply yet. Prime Matter's website doesn't even work, so not sure how to contact them.
https://www.thewitcher.com/us/en/news/50332/the-witcher-3-redkit-playtest

playtest only steam .Signals for future games from the cdpr studio will favor steam and left gog. to be monitored
Lukin86: https://www.thewitcher.com/us/en/news/50332/the-witcher-3-redkit-playtest

playtest only steam .Signals for future games from the cdpr studio will favor steam and left gog. to be monitored
Don't forget the Steam Workshop Beta mentioned in the same post.
Lukin86: https://www.thewitcher.com/us/en/news/50332/the-witcher-3-redkit-playtest

Except this: "Once The Witcher 3 REDkit is ready, we plan to release it on GOG and Epic Games Store too!"

So it is unfortunately just yet another example of CDP/CDPR undermining GOG, rather than them finally having decided to no longer introduce any new client-bound crap on GOG.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/residual

stuck on 1.1.5 from 2021, the latest steam update was a few weeks ago.
SargonAelther: I'm getting kinda fed up with all these new releases omitting Artbooks and / or Soundtracks, so here we go:

The last 4 have now received their goodies, by the looks of it. I did send Plaion a support ticket asking for this stuff, but I did not expect them to actually do it.