It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New entities in the catalog:
Bionic Penguin for the The Falconers: Moonlight:
Eighty people, either dead or missing. Rumours of monsters that stalk their human prey in the mist-clad forest. Moonlight is a gold mining town in trouble, and only The Falconers can help.

The Falconers: Moonlight is a supernatural thriller visual novel set in the 19th Century West Coast of New Zealand. Falconer, Cassandra Winter, is on her first solo mission. Can she save the people of Moonlight from their plight? Or will she disappear into the mist like so many others before her?
Circus - various visual novels

Kuro Irodoru Yomiji - various visual novels
high rated
New company in the catalog: Deimos Games for
Helium Rain (so sad, those people don't know snow):
Explore the vast emptiness of space. Take command of your ships, create your empire. Helium Rain is a realistic space simulation game.

In Helium Rain, you play as a company owner in space. You can trade resources with other factions, build ships, stations, or even take control of resource-rich areas, depending on your company’s power. Your company can focus on military aspects, but the economy is still at the heart of the game.

The game is built with realism in mind, so instead of building a fake world that behaves like it’s living, as other games do, we decided to simulate an actual world and see how it would behave.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Big Evil Corporation for Tanglewood
Set in a fictional world, the game follows a young creature, Nymn, who is separated from the family pack after the sun sets. Unable to get back to the safety of the underground home, Nymn must find a way to survive the night terrors and get to morning.

​TANGLEWOOD’s world is a dangerous one after dark, and Nymn must use skills of evasion, special abilities, traps and trickery to defeat predators.

TANGLEWOOD is programmed in pure 68000 assembly language, using original SEGA development tools and processes from the 1990s.
high rated
GOG is on a roll: New company: Cheerdealers: e.g. I am not a monster and Distrust
The-Business: GOG is on a roll: New company: Cheerdealers: e.g. I am not a monster and Distrust
Wonder will we get a freebie since I am not a monster was a freebie on steam a while back.
high rated
New person in the catalog: Jesse Makkonen. Distraint 2?
The-Business: GOG is on a roll: New company: Cheerdealers: e.g. I am not a monster and Distrust
I'm curious about how they're gonna handle I am not a monster since it's a multiplayer-only game
Desmight: I'm curious about how they're gonna handle I am not a monster since it's a multiplayer-only game
The same way they handled "Tooth and Tail", maybe? Or GWENT?
Alm888: The same way they handled "Tooth and Tail", maybe? Or GWENT?
Not really what I was talking about.
Will they feature crossplay? Make it Galaxy only? Make it only possible between galaxy users? Etc. I'm just curious btw, no need to be harsh :D
Alm888: The same way they handled "Tooth and Tail", maybe? Or GWENT?
Desmight: Not really what I was talking about.
Will they feature crossplay? Make it Galaxy only? Make it only possible between galaxy users? Etc. I'm just curious btw, no need to be harsh :D
Sorry, I didn't mean to be harsh or anything. I just thought you are talking about GOG's "DRM-free Or Bust" marketing bullshit and its stark contradiction with "always online with an authentication mechanism" games.

IMO, the GOG Galaxy will be mandatory, but aside from that… I dunno. Maybe there will be some sort of crossplay, maybe won't. We have examples of both here. It depends on the developers. :)
My bet is that they'll only release Distrust and be done with it.
The-Business: New person in the catalog: Jesse Makkonen. Distraint 2?
If I remember correctly the intention of the developer was to release both chapters of Distraint on GOG.
BeatriceElysia: Wonder will we get a freebie since I am not a monster was a freebie on steam a while back.
Your prediction proven to be correct!
Post edited January 23, 2019 by zlaywal
BeatriceElysia: Wonder will we get a freebie since I am not a monster was a freebie on steam a while back.
zlaywal: Your prediction proven to be correct!
I expected I am not a monster to be free, but okay, this is good, too.
Any chance of Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus getting a GOG treatment? It's been getting some high praise..