It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Software Sorcery. Maby Conquerer: A.D. 1086? That one got published by Sierra On-Line
victorchopin: Long time no see for this game.
That's one of the first win95 games I tried! The swordfights were pretty cool imho ;)
I admit that, back in the day, I was curious about the game. The reviews were not so bad, but it seems the game faded into obscurity since release. I suspect because - when it was released - medieval strategy games were not popular. The focus seemed to be towards sci-fi settings.

Back then it seemed a bit similar to the Lords of the Realm games.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Software Sorcery. Maby Conquerer: A.D. 1086? That one got published by Sierra On-Line
Kinda reminds me of Mount & Blade from the videos I just looked up. Looking forward to trying it when it releases.
victorchopin: Long time no see for this game.
That's one of the first win95 games I tried! The swordfights were pretty cool imho ;)
karnak1: I admit that, back in the day, I was curious about the game. The reviews were not so bad, but it seems the game faded into obscurity since release. I suspect because - when it was released - medieval strategy games were not popular. The focus seemed to be towards sci-fi settings.

Mixed genres did work fine for LotR and some more medieval ones like Defender of the Crown but this, as you've pointed out, faded somehow. Too clunky? Can't remember well. Will have to try since memberries aren't working properly, heh. 22 years, man ;P
haydenaurion: Kinda reminds me of Mount & Blade from the videos I just looked up. Looking forward to trying it when it releases.
It's pretty much King Arthur's K.O.R.T with a plus! ;D
Post edited September 05, 2017 by victorchopin
karnak1: I admit that, back in the day, I was curious about the game. The reviews were not so bad, but it seems the game faded into obscurity since release. I suspect because - when it was released - medieval strategy games were not popular. The focus seemed to be towards sci-fi settings.

victorchopin: Mixed genres did work fine for LotR and some more medieval ones like Defender of the Crown but this, as you've pointed out, faded somehow. Too clunky? Can't remember well. Will have to try since memberries aren't working properly, heh. 22 years, man ;P
haydenaurion: Kinda reminds me of Mount & Blade from the videos I just looked up. Looking forward to trying it when it releases.
victorchopin: It's pretty much King Arthur's K.O.R.T with a plus! ;D
Ah, I see.

Also, notifications (including your reply) actually seem to be working now with the new updates to site and Galaxy. Nice.
deleted
victorchopin: Mixed genres did work fine for LotR and some more medieval ones like Defender of the Crown but this, as you've pointed out, faded somehow. Too clunky? Can't remember well. Will have to try since memberries aren't working properly, heh. 22 years, man ;P

It's pretty much King Arthur's K.O.R.T with a plus! ;D
haydenaurion: Ah, I see.

Also, notifications (including your reply) actually seem to be working now with the new updates to site and Galaxy. Nice.
Finally! Props to the GOGstaffey ;P
high rated
Found another hidden entry, this time for Heart of China:
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=2142209510
SCPM: Found another hidden entry, this time for Heart of China:
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=2142209510
Yay! One more Sierra/Dynamix gem to be released!
Since this week has been very meh in releases I think it's quite likely that we'll get a Dynamix thursday :)
Which is great! Rise of the Dragon is one of the best adventure games I ever played.

Shame that we still don't have any news regarding the Ace series, though.
But no-one knows what the future holds ;)
Post edited September 06, 2017 by karnak1
karnak1: Since this week has been very meh in releases I think it's quite likely that we'll get a Dynamix thursday :)
Which is great! Rise of the Dragon is one of the best adventure games I ever played.

Shame that we still don't have any news regarding the Ace series, though.
But no-one knows what the future holds ;)
well Red Baron is already available here.
HEH! I love the game - back in the day I was playing it for hours...I was even able to beat it but I've never hunt for a dragon so - if it really appears here - it will be INSTABUY
tburger: HEH! I love the game - back in the day I was playing it for hours...I was even able to beat it but I've never hunt for a dragon so - if it really appears here - it will be INSTABUY
The dragon or the game? Sorry, had to but yeah the game sounds pretty cool :)
Post edited September 06, 2017 by X-com
SCPM: At last, got a reply from PQube that White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will come to GOG sometime next week.
Still no game and no entry for either PQube or Sonnori. Hopefully it's coming soon, the week is half-way over already and I'm going into full panic mode here.
high rated
Legrand Legacy is confirmed by SEMISOFT team
Legrand Legacy on GOG!

We proudly announce that Legrand Legacy is confirmed to be available via GOG.com! We know some of our backers are avid DRM-free gamers so we hope you're happy to hear this.
Attachments:
high rated
Seems like we haven't heard the last of SNK either. Found the following entries:
IRONCLAD - https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1295076499
SENGOKU 3 - https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1191552510
ART OF FIGHTING 2 - https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1429723205

fronzelneekburm: Still no game and no entry for either PQube or Sonnori. Hopefully it's coming soon, the week is half-way over already and I'm going into full panic mode here.
Aye, I'm still hoping it'll be here this week since nothing else really seems to be 'scheduled' for release this week, and we've had so few 'proper' releases, though I do expect that there could be hiccups and it could take longer. Whatever else happens tomorrow, I'm keeping money set aside for when this drops. :)