It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Andrey82: Officially announced to be released soon:
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
It was actually released a few weeks ago.
high rated
Yonder Chronicles devs are in talks with GOG about bringing their game here:
https://twitter.com/YonderChronicle/status/880588876015820800

And I've discovered an entry for Battle Brothers on GOG, so it is likely on its way here.
Gersen: Speaking of XSEED, they just announced the release of Fate/Extella on PC for July 25th; wonder if there is any chance of having it appearing here too...
They responded on Twitter that they have no current plans to do so. Alas, quite unfortunate, though not unexpected after what happened with Shinovi Versus.

I guess all we can do is hope that it will work out at some point in the future.
Gersen: Speaking of XSEED, they just announced the release of Fate/Extella on PC for July 25th; wonder if there is any chance of having it appearing here too...
Gandos: They responded on Twitter that they have no current plans to do so. Alas, quite unfortunate, though not unexpected after what happened with Shinovi Versus.

I guess all we can do is hope that it will work out at some point in the future.
What happened with shinovi versus?
Gandos: They responded on Twitter that they have no current plans to do so. Alas, quite unfortunate, though not unexpected after what happened with Shinovi Versus.

Gurlok: What happened with shinovi versus?
The last official word on the Senran Kagura series was that they weren't coming due to technical issues with non-Steam builds.
Gurlok: What happened with shinovi versus?
ZaineH: The last official word on the Senran Kagura series was that they weren't coming due to technical issues with non-Steam builds.
I wonder if that's just an excuse to he lazy.
ZaineH: The last official word on the Senran Kagura series was that they weren't coming due to technical issues with non-Steam builds.
blotunga: I wonder if that's just an excuse to he lazy.
I assume that it's a combination of a deeply integrated Steam library and the fact that programming is not a strong suit for XSeed. They had to pay Durante to fix the framerate problems in Little King's Story and the game is still broken.

As long as we get more jrpgs though, I'm happy. :)
SCPM: And I've discovered an entry for Battle Brothers on GOG, so it is likely on its way here.
Great news! It's such a cool game.
Shame that it was somehow "abandoned" by it's devs when it had such a great potential. They could have easily have continued developping the game in order to enrich the game world and make new monsters and campaigns.

As it is, it remains a sort of "hex-based Mount&Blade" :(
high rated
New person in the catalog: Tim Conkling for Antihero (release: next Monday):
A rather superb single and multiplayer turn-based strategy game for the discerning gamer, in which you outsmart and out-steal your opponents. Indulge in a little bribery, blackmail, and assassination to rise to the top!
SCPM: And I've discovered an entry for Battle Brothers on GOG, so it is likely on its way here.
Woohoo, nice find. I'm actually excited about that game.
That's a shame, I wonder what is the deciding factor for which XSEED games are released on Gog or not; if it's purelly because the right owner don't want to (e.g. because of DRM) or simply because they don't know about Gog and believe that "PC" and "Steam" are the same thing.
high rated
Looks like we will get an old game:

New companies in the catalog: Imagitec Design (active 1989-1992) and the publisher Piko Interactive
The-Business: Looks like we will get an old game:

New companies in the catalog: Imagitec Design (active 1989-1992) and the publisher Piko Interactive
Maybe The Humans?
Part 1:

Released from previous list:

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Eitr
Elex
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hello Neighbor
Iconoclasts
Kingdoms & Castles
Nine Parchments
Planet Nomads
Production Line
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
Soul Saga
Spellforce 3
Sundered
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
The Universim

Still waiting for:
Ash of Gods: Redemption (Q4 2017)
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
Battle Brothers
BattleTanx
Bioshock series
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Cuphead
Cyberpunk 2077
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Excubitor
Forsaken
Galaxy of Pen & Paper
Gold Rush!
Grav
Hammer And Sickle
Hand of Fate 2
Hat in Time
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Neofeud
Neverhood
Niffelheim
Nihon Falcom's Zwei II+ (re-titled Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection)
Northgard
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Pathfinder Adventures
Phoenix Point
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Project Resurgence
Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Redeemer
Reflections
Resident Evil
Sacred Fire
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shadow Hand
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Steamworld Dig 2
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Part 2 of the list:

The Fall Of Lazarus
The Franz Kafka Videogame
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (Q2/Q3, 2017)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
They Are Billions
Tokyo 42
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Wizardry 1-5
Xenonauts 2