It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate Bethesda publishing practices so much, but I don't know if I can resist Fallout New Vegas...
Andrey82: Still waiting for:
BattleTanx
Carnivores
Forsaken
That's some good classic stuff on the pipes!
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Nix31
high rated
New company in the catalog: Brightrock Games for War for the Overworld:
Tired of invading dungeons? It’s time you built your own!

War for the Overworld is a Dungeon Management Game that employs your favourite aspects of the RTS and God Game genres. Assume the role of an evil Underlord and carve out your dungeon to conquer the overworld and crush the goodly heroes of the Empire!
Nix31: I hate Bethesda publishing practices so much, but I don't know if I can resist Fallout New Vegas...
Andrey82: Still waiting for:
BattleTanx
Carnivores
Forsaken
Nix31: That's some good classic stuff on the pipes!
Who don't. Their games are great, but they are total dicks about it & everything else :P
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Brightrock Games for War for the Overworld
Great, another Gremlins Inc.? With the complete, multiplayer version tied to Galaxy, and a crippled offline, singleplayer version as a DRM-free installer? :\
muntdefems: Great, another Gremlins Inc.? With the complete, multiplayer version tied to Galaxy, and a crippled offline, singleplayer version as a DRM-free installer? :\
The dev will apparently make it right this time. Not sure why they couldn't do so for the Humble version in the first place...
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Grargar
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Brightrock Games for War for the Overworld
muntdefems: Great, another Gremlins Inc.? With the complete, multiplayer version tied to Galaxy, and a crippled offline, singleplayer version as a DRM-free installer? :\
To my knowledge they are tying things up with Overworld so its possible they will be providing all the DLC and stuff that was steam exclusive till now, lets hope thats the case. Unless you were meaning something else by crippled offline singleplayer?

The multi will almost certainly be galaxy tied but I really don't care, multiplayer can cease to exist as far as I'm concerned.

Edit thanks Grargar
Grargar: The dev will apparently make it right this time. Not sure why they couldn't do so for the Humble version in the first place...
The devs just were completely focused on multiplayer during development the in dev version was just the multiplayer so all those paying attention were multiplayer folks and it was on Steam so all the more reason to ignore everything else. Its part of the reason I avoid supporting devs that don't look to do in dev here or through humble I don't want release to turn up and them to realise only then that they've woven steam too deep. (Just my perspective obviously)
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Cusith
Grargar: The dev will apparently make it right this time. Not sure why they couldn't do so for the Humble version in the first place...
Cusith: To my knowledge they are tying things up with Overworld so its possible they will be providing all the DLC and stuff that was steam exclusive till now, lets hope thats the case. Unless you were meaning something else by crippled offline singleplayer?
Oh, didn't know about that. Those are certainly promising news, let's hope they make true on their words.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Brightrock Games for War for the Overworld:

War for the Overworld is a Dungeon Management Game that employs your favourite aspects of the RTS and God Game genres. Assume the role of an evil Underlord and carve out your dungeon to conquer the overworld and crush the goodly heroes of the Empire!
The-Business:
Dungeon Keeper says Hi........

I can't judge the quality of the game, but the idea of the game is not as brilliantly original as they seem to think it is, and I would bet the execution is not as good a Dungeon Keeper's was.

And any word on the OUTCAST remake?
Post edited May 26, 2017 by dudalb
So, no RiME, huh? Makes sense. We get the lame-as-shit Sexy Brutale here from the same publisher, but not the game that's getting rave reviews.
Chacranajxy: So, no RiME, huh? Makes sense. We get the lame-as-shit Sexy Brutale here from the same publisher, but not the game that's getting rave reviews.
It's not by the same publisher. Also, it carries Denuvo.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Grargar
high rated
Chacranajxy: So, no RiME, huh? Makes sense. We get the lame-as-shit Sexy Brutale here from the same publisher, but not the game that's getting rave reviews.
Let's see...

"Lame-as-shit" The Sexy Brutale

· Steam: Very Positive
· Metacritic: 82 / 8.2

"Raved" RiMe

· Steam: Mixed
· Metacritic: 77 / 7.5

Riiiiiiight...
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Brightrock Games for War for the Overworld:

The-Business:
Nice review here - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256597487/recommended/230190/ - saying that the devs are continuing to work to improve the game.

Better late than never, especially if it really has become a great DK successor.
SCPM: ::heavy breathing intensifies::

Okay, my new secret source seems to have revealed another title, and this time it's none other than Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. This one would be truly huge if it's true and not some elaborate, late April Fool's prank.
That sounds too good to be true to me personally but I hope with all my heart that it is true. If it happens, I will be ecstatic!
What happened to State of Decay? Shouldn't it be here already?
russellskanne: What happened to State of Decay? Shouldn't it be here already?
I've been wanting to play it for a while. It's currently on sale on Steam but since there is a chance it could come here i've been holding off, but i'm really tempted to just take advantage of this sale. This is one of the most frustrating things about GOG (that and games that aren't as up to date as their Steam counterpart). Seeing sales on Steam for games i want again and again and holding off because the company was added to the list of developers or it was found in a database :/