It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Grargar: No Horse Armour?

Boooooo....
I know this quote is a year old, but it seems that they spent that time getting you that Horse Armour:
www.gog.com/oblivion now redirects to https://www.gog.com/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe
SCPM: From my source, I've spotted another entry for the game Blackwood Crossing. Additionally, the entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are showing new signs of life.
BKGaming: Oh DAMN oh DAMN... IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

Watch GOG releases them tomorrow to cut out the controversy with the installers. /s :P
GoG: Haha! It was just a joke! Here's Fallout New Vegas and Elder Scrolls Oblivion to make up for it - on GoG Connect too! Belated April Fools!
tremere110: GoG: Haha! It was just a joke! Here's Fallout New Vegas and Elder Scrolls Oblivion to make up for it - on GoG Connect too! Belated April Fools!
That would be fine with me, I'd finally have a reason to use GOG Connect. I've spent enough already re-buying games. xD
I do not think fallout (3 and nv) as well as oblivion or skyrim come out tomorrow.Car otherwise they will not have made the first page gog in retrogaming color but rather to their bethesda.
Lukin86: I do not think fallout (3 and nv) as well as oblivion or skyrim come out tomorrow.Car otherwise they will not have made the first page gog in retrogaming color but rather to their bethesda.
Huh?
Lukin86: I do not think fallout (3 and nv) as well as oblivion or skyrim come out tomorrow.Car otherwise they will not have made the first page gog in retrogaming color but rather to their bethesda.
Big releases are usually on a Thursday. So probably no Bethesda this week.
I think you missed the /s I was joking, it's not very likely no...
SCPM: I know this quote is a year old, but it seems that they spent that time getting you that Horse Armour:
www.gog.com/oblivion now redirects to https://www.gog.com/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe
That's good, since neither the GOTY, nor the 5th Anniversary retail editions contain any of the plugins.
SCPM: I know this quote is a year old, but it seems that they spent that time getting you that Horse Armour:
In this case, any news is good news. Perhaps we're finally going to see it released soon (no ™) ?
SCPM: From my source, I've spotted another entry for the game Blackwood Crossing. Additionally, the entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are showing new signs of life.
I'm probably the only one excited about Blackwood Crossing buried in all this Bethesda...
Hoping they also get The Remains of Edith Finch.
rgnrk: I'm probably the only one excited about Blackwood Crossing buried in all this Bethesda...
Huh...I actually overlooked that before. Looking forward to Blackwood Crossing :D
rgnrk: I'm probably the only one excited about Blackwood Crossing buried in all this Bethesda...
Don't worry I'm with you on Blackwood Crossing, but I'll wait for a sale to pick it up. I hate Bethesda, so the only good thing about those being games being released soon is that people will stop spamming this thread.

EDIT: Wait Bethesda owns id Software right so if more Bethesda means Commander Keen is coming then I would be excited.
Post edited May 12, 2017 by llamas
high rated
New companies in the catalog (added in the last 3 hours):
PaperSeven LTD
Vision Games Publishing LTD
Both for Blackwood Crossing. So you might see this really soon.
high rated
i love you man!
BKGaming: Watch GOG releases them tomorrow to cut out the controversy with the installers. /s :P
Frozen: "Good News: GOG.com & Bethesda Presents First Galaxy-Exclusive Games" /s
that would be like something out of a eff'd up nightmare.
Post edited May 12, 2017 by fortune_p_dawg
No news about Doom3 (and RoE) and Quake4?