It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nhrqo: Ash of Gods: Redemption (ashofgods.com), AurumDust's take on the Banner Saga formula seems to be scheduled for a DRM-free release on gog by the end of this year (Q4 2017) as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEFcGABNBvE
That looks really nice. I love the formula of Banner Saga so even if it's just a copy it should be fun, but it sounds like they've added their own take on things too.

Will definitely keep an eye on that, thanks for the heads up :)
Nhrqo: Ash of Gods: Redemption (ashofgods.com), AurumDust's take on the Banner Saga formula seems to be scheduled for a DRM-free release on gog by the end of this year (Q4 2017) as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEFcGABNBvE
Very interesting game! Added to the list.
Nhrqo: Ash of Gods: Redemption
Thanks for sharing. It looks interesting.

I also hope we'll get Throne of Darkness soon. This week maybe!
adaliabooks: That looks really nice. I love the formula of Banner Saga so even if it's just a copy it should be fun, but it sounds like they've added their own take on things too.
And they seem to be using Unity3D instead of that Adobe AIR crap, so the prospects of a Linux version are pretty good. :)
Forsaken Castle is a 16-bit Castlevania-lookalike that's on Kickstarter (already funded), and it promises a DRM-free release on GOG. Don't know whether they actually have an agreement with GOG or it's just only wishful thinking on their part.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:
Alexey Bokulev, Sergei Klimov, Charlie Oscar Lima Tango Interactive Entertainment
Yukitama Creative Industries
Both for Gremlins Inc. which will come to GOG "later this month".
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:
Alexey Bokulev, Sergei Klimov, Charlie Oscar Lima Tango Interactive Entertainment
3 hours later, apparently :P
The-Business: Both for Gremlins Inc. which will come to GOG "later this month".
Nevermind, just noticed the "later this month" post was in fact submitted last month. It's actually late!
Post edited May 11, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:
rodrolliv: 3 hours later, apparently :P
Removed Gremlins Inc. from the list on previous page.
high rated
From my source, I've spotted another entry for the game Blackwood Crossing. Additionally, the entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are showing new signs of life.
SCPM: From my source, I've spotted another entry for the game Blackwood Crossing. Additionally, the entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are showing new signs of life.
Oh DAMN oh DAMN... IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

Watch GOG releases them tomorrow to cut out the controversy with the installers. /s :P
Seeing as it's "Retro Throwback week" I'm personally wondering if they're going to surprise us with Wizardry 1-5? You can't get more retro than that ;)

SCPM: From my source, I've spotted another entry for the game Blackwood Crossing. Additionally, the entries for Fallout: New Vegas and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are showing new signs of life.
Of course they'll upload Fallout 3 before New Vegas if anything :) if not at the exact same time like with the Elder Scrolls games.

Such a big seller would be weird to just skip. Unless of course GOG can't get it working on Windows 10 either. Despite that's something they outright excel at :)
Post edited May 12, 2017 by Dartpaw86
BKGaming: Watch GOG releases them tomorrow to cut out the controversy with the installers. /s :P
"Good News: GOG.com & Bethesda Presents First Galaxy-Exclusive Games" /s
Dartpaw86: Fallout 3 before New Vegas if anything
That'd be fine by me. In fact, I actually enjoyed 3 more than NV. *puts up the dukes* ;)
Dartpaw86: Seeing as it's "Retro Throwback week" I'm personally wondering if they're going to surprise us with Wizardry 1-5? You can't get more retro than that ;)
I don't remember if I posted or not, but there's some hope for that eventually - https://twitter.com/pripyatbeast/status/834654791565316096