It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marioface5: Darksiders 3 has been announced, and given that it's published by THQ Nordic, I'm sure we can look forward to it releasing here.
The two previous ones were "re-release" / "remaster" versions, nothing tells us that they will release a "new" game on day one on GoG; sadly I wouldn't be surprised if DS3 end up being released Denuvo'ed on Steam for a couple of months/years before appearing here.
Gersen: The two previous ones were "re-release" / "remaster" versions, nothing tells us that they will release a "new" game on day one on GoG; sadly I wouldn't be surprised if DS3 end up being released Denuvo'ed on Steam for a couple of months/years before appearing here.
Then again, Elex, which can also be considered a big game, does have a gamecard here, so don't count out anything yet.
Post edited May 03, 2017 by Grargar
Gersen: The two previous ones were "re-release" / "remaster" versions, nothing tells us that they will release a "new" game on day one on GoG; sadly I wouldn't be surprised if DS3 end up being released Denuvo'ed on Steam for a couple of months/years before appearing here.
I really doubt that, Nordic seem to be fairly committed to DRM free judging by their various releases and upcoming games here.

I would bet on DS3 coming here day 1 or near enough. Nordic have already got a load of upcoming games listed here and consistently release old games they have acquired the rights to. I don't think DS3 is so big that it would be any different.
adaliabooks: I would bet on DS3 coming here day 1 or near enough. Nordic have already got a load of upcoming games listed here and consistently release old games they have acquired the rights to. I don't think DS3 is so big that it would be any different.
Grargar: Then again, Elex, which can also be considered a big game, does have a gamecard here, so don't count out anything yet.
I don't know; I still think that as far as AAA'ish games goes DS3 is still a much bigger franchise/name than Guild 3 and Elex.

But maybe you are right; that's one the case were I would be very happy to be proven wrong ;-)
Post edited May 03, 2017 by Gersen
NuffCatnip: One thing that bothers me though, the creative director left the team ( he's working on Battle Chasers with another studio called Airship Syndicate now, it will be published by THQNordic) and it really shows, I don't really like Fury's art design, she looks kinda bland.
But Joe Madureira designed all four horsemen. Fury too.
Attachments:
fury.jpg (131 Kb)
NuffCatnip: One thing that bothers me though, the creative director left the team ( he's working on Battle Chasers with another studio called Airship Syndicate now, it will be published by THQNordic) and it really shows, I don't really like Fury's art design, she looks kinda bland.
Frozen: But Joe Madureira designed all four horsemen. Fury too.
Yeah, but she looks completely different in the trailer.
In Ubisoft Facebook and Instagram started to appear screenshots and art from Far Cry 3. Many people started to wonder if there is Far Cry 3 remaster to bu announced or Far Cry 5? But in the end it was just promo for upcoming big Far Cry 3 discount.

But now I wonder, if there is any chance that FC3 and Blood Dragon will appear here anytime soon? Did the mysterious (at the start of it) campaign was only for old game discount?
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Andrey82
high rated
New company in the catalog: CLICK Entertainment. Mobygames list two games for them:
Barbie: Super Sports (published by Mattel)
Throne of Darkness (published by Sierra On-line, so we will likely get that one)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: CLICK Entertainment. Mobygames list two games for them:
Throne of Darkness (published by Sierra On-line, so we will likely get that one)
Damn it... just what I was hoping for Barbie: Super Sports. :D
Post edited May 05, 2017 by BKGaming
The-Business: Throne of Darkness (published by Sierra On-line, so we will likely get that one)
At least, we'll get something other than point and click adventures from Activision.
Very excited about Throne of Darkness. Nice to see that it is coming.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: CLICK Entertainment. Mobygames list two games for them:
Oh nice, i'm very interested in Throne of Darkness.
Marioface5: Darksiders 3 has been announced, and given that it's published by THQ Nordic, I'm sure we can look forward to it releasing here.
It won't be Denuvo'ed.
Pretty cool about Throne of Darkness! I always thought it looked interesting but passed on it because I wasn't much of an RTS gamer - of course it was years later when I found out it was more of a party based Action RPG / Diablo style clicker. Might have to check it out on release.

Great setting for a game by the way.
Ixamyakxim: Pretty cool about Throne of Darkness! I always thought it looked interesting but passed on it because I wasn't much of an RTS gamer - of course it was years later when I found out it was more of a party based Action RPG / Diablo style clicker. Might have to check it out on release.

Great setting for a game by the way.
Intersitng setting for a Diablo style game, butt the reception of the game back in 2001 indicate it was another case of a good idea badly executred.
The total lack of a online community for the game indicates it is not a very good game.