It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: The Franz Kafka Videogame will be released on GOG April 6th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gdzgM0id-w

World to the West will be released on GOG on May 5th:
http://worthplaying.com/article/2017/3/9/news/102727/

And here is my updated list of hidden API entries for GOG games. I've removed all of the games that were released, and added a few new entries that I found.
http://api.gog.com/products?ids=1079289132,1146679987,1433377508,1437731013,1453974273,1576683029,1642230881,1644940177,1932981761,2060341617,2115164708,2128166345
Loger13: It's clear now. They hide information.
What was new on the list?
SCPM: And here is my updated list of hidden API entries for GOG games. I've removed all of the games that were released, and added a few new entries that I found.
http://api.gog.com/products?ids=1079289132,1146679987,1433377508,1437731013,1453974273,1576683029,1642230881,1644940177,1932981761,2060341617,2115164708,2128166345
Nicole28: I'm curious to know the newly updated list too! The api link can't be accessed anymore.
Does it really matter? I mean yeah, its impressive the info was digged out and SCPM & gog having an "arms race" with delivering & hiding that information. But in the end: Oblivion & Fallout NV "leaked" loooooooooooong ago and for all we know somebody had a change in their business plans between now and back then which results in no release here of them at all.
Loger13: It's clear now. They hide information.
What was new on the list?
anothername:
Nicole28: I'm curious to know the newly updated list too! The api link can't be accessed anymore.
anothername: Does it really matter? I mean yeah, its impressive the info was digged out and SCPM & gog having an "arms race" with delivering & hiding that information. But in the end: Oblivion & Fallout NV "leaked" loooooooooooong ago and for all we know somebody had a change in their business plans between now and back then which results in no release here of them at all.
Yes, it's really matter. Especially with the fact that there is no other (and especially official) information.
You will not guess, but that's why people come to this topic.
anothername: Does it really matter? I mean yeah, its impressive the info was digged out and SCPM & gog having an "arms race" with delivering & hiding that information. But in the end: Oblivion & Fallout NV "leaked" loooooooooooong ago and for all we know somebody had a change in their business plans between now and back then which results in no release here of them at all.
Loger13: Yes, it's really matter. Especially with the fact that there is no other (and especially official) information.
You will not guess, but that's why people come to this topic.
I do agree with your explanation, but I am not entirely sure you understood the reasoning for my heresy.
tfishell: Just to be vague, but Crime Cities is still happening, and I heard some positivity regarding the missing Wizardry games.
Any more vague and you would be biblical.
Apparently Overhype Studios have contacted GOG about their upcoming game Battle Brothers, but nothing more definitive is known yet.

Source:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/battle-brothers-a-turn-based-strategy-rpg-now-available-on-early-access-coming-march-24.89524/page-135
Spotted some curious updates to some of the yet unreleased game entries, or better said the product API responses of their ids, over the last couple of weeks. Here are the exact details (both previous and current responses are included, as well as the scan dates):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1845258/gog_products_changes_20022017_10032017.csv

A short summary:
-> Entymology got some minor attribute overhaul - most likely it's nothing, I'm not even sure what this entry is all about
-> Crawl got updated + additional image links - could it be it's finally getting close to release?
-> Future Unfolding now has its description fields populated - I think we've got incoming!
Post edited March 11, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: -> Future Unfolding now has its description fields populated - I think we've got incoming!
Next Wednesday, if it's a day-1 release. :)
WinterSnowfall: -> Future Unfolding now has its description fields populated - I think we've got incoming!
muntdefems: Next Wednesday, if it's a day-1 release. :)
i think that looks pretty neat.
deleted
That's possible. Another possible explanation is that GOG pre-populates their database speculatively with some things in hopes that they will acquire those titles in the deal they're negotiating. Or, they might do it on purpose so that people like us have the discussion we're having right now to generate discussion/interest in the games in the forums to show the publisher "look, all these people want your freakin game, let us sell it". Lots of scenarios... :)

Also possible that they had a deal, but as it played out some technical problem or legal issue or something held it back somehow. We can never know these kind of detailed business dealings, only rampantly speculate.
Fairfox: Nooo interest in this poisonally, but is this teh title taht's been 'UPCOMING' forevah an' a day?
The very same.
skeletonbow: That's possible. Another possible explanation is that GOG pre-populates their database speculatively with some things in hopes that they will acquire those titles in the deal they're negotiating. Or, they might do it on purpose so that people like us have the discussion we're having right now to generate discussion/interest in the games in the forums to show the publisher "look, all these people want your freakin game, let us sell it". Lots of scenarios... :)

Also possible that they had a deal, but as it played out some technical problem or legal issue or something held it back somehow. We can never know these kind of detailed business dealings, only rampantly speculate.
Didn't some of the items in SCPM's "leak list" (uncovered in mid-2016) only been released this year? That could mean that the Bethesda games are indeed coming, but their schedule had always been for a 2017 release.
I noticed that there were no Paradox games in this last big sale. Maybe that's a sign that more of their games will be released and included in a Paradox promo.
karnak1: (snip)
I noticed that there were no Paradox games in this last big sale. Maybe that's a sign that more of their games will be released and included in a Paradox promo.
Eh, I'm not too sure about that. The only games I think they'd release here are the ones they're done with DLC (Vicky 2, Arsenal of Democracy, and the very unlikely Iron Cross expansion). Anyway, by the same logic, I don't think any Bethesda games were on sale, so does that equal "OBLIVION!!!11!!1!!"? I'm skeptical.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like it to mean both, I really would, but I'm just skeptical, especially of the Paradox ones (I've been waiting...).
karnak1: I noticed that there were no Paradox games in this last big sale. Maybe that's a sign that more of their games will be released and included in a Paradox promo.
What about Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny?

Edit: And Knights of Pen and Paper?
Post edited March 12, 2017 by HafenkaeseLP
karnak1: Didn't some of the items in SCPM's "leak list" (uncovered in mid-2016) only been released this year? That could mean that the Bethesda games are indeed coming, but their schedule had always been for a 2017 release.
Sure, aside from the leaked list not officially proving anything, negotiations etc. being malleable, we not only don't know for sure if a game is actually coming, but we have no idea what the release dates are so we can never categorically say that it isn't coming, only that it hasn't happened yet and may happen in the future still.

It's also possible that some game releases were dependent on the performance of sales on other releases that we already have or some other dynamics we aren't aware of.