It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NuffCatnip: Most links show you the gog bear now it seems.
Matruchus: Yeah, its seems gog is hiding stuff again :)
Good thing is, we know what they are hiding, well a part of it at least. :)
Matruchus: Yeah, its seems gog is hiding stuff again :)
NuffCatnip: Good thing is, we know what they are hiding, well a part of it at least. :)
Yeah, definitely. I know all of the above links were working yesterday and a few more like Stardrive 1-2, Planetary Annihilation Titans, Kings Quest and some others people found :) I guess the loophole has been fixed :)
rodrolliv: Damn, now I can't know if getting a 404 when I tried Mafia is because it didn't exist or because of 'the fix'.
tfishell: I'm pretty sure I tried Mafia 8-12 hours ago (while going through the wishlist) and it 404'd then, too, unfortunately. (I was going through the wishlist.)
Now that would be a grand game to have here.
SCPM: With just the right guessing of the exact URL, you too can find support articles for games that aren't on GOG... yet?
The Pre-origin recent EA games, no Mass Effect though, but still if it ends up being true would be happy to have the only good Dragon Age and one of the two good Dead Space games here. :)
SCPM: With just the right guessing of the exact URL, you too can find support articles for games that aren't on GOG... yet?
Gersen: The Pre-origin recent EA games, no Mass Effect though, but still if it ends up being true would be happy to have the only good Dragon Age and one of the two good Dead Space games here. :)
You'd think, with Andromeda coming out and EA already bringing other Steam games, they'd be cool with the original showing up. :-/ At over 5,000 votes, the first would be very welcome here. Maybe in the future...
tfishell: I'm pretty sure I tried Mafia 8-12 hours ago (while going through the wishlist) and it 404'd then, too, unfortunately. (I was going through the wishlist.)
karnak1: Now that would be a grand game to have here.
I've always wanted to try that game! Mafia has over 5,900 votes!
karnak1: Now that would be a grand game to have here.
IronArcturus: I've always wanted to try that game! Mafia has over 5,900 votes!
It's one of the best games I've ever played. Like a GTA, but with a great story, great characters and divided into chapters. The closest I've felt to "being inside a movie".
New company in the catalog: Moon Studios, developers of Ori & The Blind Forest
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Moon Studios, developers of Ori & The Blind Forest
Neat - SCPM "found" this one this morning. Wonder if these means we're going to see some heavy hitters show up before the end of this sale???
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Moon Studios, developers of Ori & The Blind Forest
Ooooooohhhhh!
Microsoft studios is the publisher on steam, right ?

Would be really interesting to see microsoft among the GOG publisher entries.
some beefy releases are a-comin' me thinks, wallet is locked and loaded, fuck a mortgage payment!
MacArthur: Microsoft studios is the publisher on steam, right ?

It is possible. They own the Shadowrun IP, and they allow HbS to release their Shadowrun games here.
MacArthur: Microsoft studios is the publisher on steam, right ?

Techncally, Microsoft has been already among GOG's publisher entries ever since 2014, but it's probably a dummy entry as nothing has materialized since then.
fortune_p_dawg: some beefy releases are a-comin' me thinks, wallet is locked and loaded, fuck a mortgage payment!
If u lose your house where are you gonna play your games?