It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I don't believe they are mobile ports -- the end of the SimplePlanes trailer states that they're available on PC and OS X, but "coming soon" for Android and iOS.
IronArcturus: Is there an ETA for SimplePlanes?
Sorry, but I have no idea at all.
omega64: Finally. :O
Barry_Woodward: Hopefully we get the entire series here, including the early freeware/donationware games, unlike Steam.
That would be cool. Maybe $15-20 for the series with soundtracks, including Bunny Swordmaster Story as an extra. Humble has the latest one DRM-free, but with no soundtrack option.
Grargar: Looks very interesting...
zeffyr: I'm totally buying that! :-) Q4, few months since now... I can't wait already :)
Shadow Tactics looks like a really cool game! Do you know what engine it uses?
zeffyr: I'm totally buying that! :-) Q4, few months since now... I can't wait already :)
IronArcturus: Shadow Tactics looks like a really cool game! Do you know what engine it uses?
Unity engine - so dev's page says. I've signed up for Beta :-)
Post edited May 25, 2016 by zeffyr
omega64: Finally. :O
Barry_Woodward: Hopefully we get the entire series here, including the early freeware/donationware games, unlike Steam.
I'd really like that. GOG did that with Octodad: Dadliest Catch, so it wouldn't be the first time.
New company in the catalog: Astragon Entertainment (German website), likely for the game from VIS Games. jiangshanruhua's list contains Bus Simulator, but a different shop mentions it has been developed by someone else.
Post edited May 25, 2016 by The-Business
The-Business: likely for the game from VIS Games.
The game from VIS Games was Obscuritas.
The-Business: jiangshanruhua's list contains Bus Simulator, but a different shop mentions it has been developed by someone else.
Or Transocean 2, which is developed by Deck13.
Grargar: Or Transocean 2, which is developed by Deck13.
Whoa, I'd really like to see TransOcean 1+2 here :)
New company in the catalog: Gearbox Software: Homeworld Remastered & return of Duke Nukem?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Gearbox Software: Homeworld Remastered & return of Duke Nukem?
wow what
?@!
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Gearbox Software: Homeworld Remastered & return of Duke Nukem?
Possibly, they might wait for the giant fix update or whatever with Homeworld though.
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/05/23/homeworld-remastered-patch/
Post edited May 25, 2016 by omega64
Borderlands 1?
Nah, probably not, but even Duke Nukem Forever would be neat.

I know. I know, it's a bad game, but I liked it nonetheless. :)
NuffCatnip: Borderlands 1?

The DLC was weird...
Though a bit more enjoyable than the main game.
(Mostly because it was shorter. :P)
Wait what? Seriously?

Dood.
NuffCatnip: Borderlands 1?

Duke Forever is probably one of the most enjoyable poorly reviewed games I've ever played.
Post edited May 25, 2016 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: Duke Forever is probably one of the most enjoyable poorly reviewed games I've ever played.
Not Aliens: Colonial Marines? :P