It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timppu: Awww, nothing at all? Dang! Even worse if it turns into "Nothing completed" at some point...
Nah, nothing will never be completed.
Will this deluge of new companies ever end?
TEST DEVELOPER 2
TEST PUBLISHER 2
The-Business: Will this deluge of new companies ever end?
TEST DEVELOPER 2
TEST PUBLISHER 2
2 theories:

1) GOG is catching up on you. You won't be able to reveal such info ever again. :P
2) Maybe we'll get bundled publisher debut releases to coincide with the beginning of the winter sale.

Hope we find out in less than an hour and not soon™.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Grargar
New company:
H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.: Raiden IV?
Post edited December 02, 2015 by The-Business
The-Business: New company:
H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.: Raiden IV?
Alternatively, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend or the return of Re-Volt.
New company in the catalog: Ironclad Games (for Sins of a Solar Empire series)
Psychonauts 2 will probably come here due to their use of the GOG logo (although we will have to wait circa 3 years)
Wow, interesting milestone - 32,6k copies sold on GOG.

@Grargar - now we can relate all-time bestsellers list to that number! :-)
Grargar: Alternatively, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend or the return of Re-Volt.
Raiden 4? BlazBlue CSE? Those will fill some much needed holes. :D
Post edited December 04, 2015 by ReynardFox
I did not even know that they are developing Psychonauts 2. The game was so awesome and it was always intended to continue the story which never happened. Glad to hear that this has changed. Even more glad if it comes to GOG (since its DF I really think that it will).
Grargar: Alternatively, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend or the return of Re-Volt.
ReynardFox: Raiden 4? BlazBlue CSE? Those will fill some much needed holes. :D
You make it sound kinda dirty.

Then again, considering some of the character designs in the Blazblue series, your remark seems appropriate enough. :D
CharlesGrey: You make it sound kinda dirty.

Then again, considering some of the character designs in the Blazblue series, your remark seems appropriate enough. :D
Must... resist... making Makoto nuts joke.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by ReynardFox
I didn't think anyone had mentioned these here yet, but seeing the indie developer Infamous Quests has GOG pasted all over their website and Quests for Infamy is already here (and on sale today, the 6th), it would make sense to see the upcoming game Quest for Infamy: Roehm to Ruin, which is a prequel to Quest for Infamy. It's still scheduled for 2015, though wouldn't be surprised if that was pushed back a little bit.

You can read about it here: http://www.infamous-quests.com/home/games/quest-infamy-roehm-ruin/

Also there is the first part of Order of the Thorne that is scheduled for late 2015.
I assume Full Throttle will arrive here as well
Nuclear Throne is listed under the upcoming games http://www.gog.com/game/nuclear_throne Nice to see that it is coming here. I've heard good things about it and can't wait to play it.