It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No man's land.

A.D. 2044, a cult sci-fi adventure, has just been released DRM-free on GOG.com.
Set in a post-apocalyptic future ruled only by women and female androids, this is a highly idiosyncratic first-person story following a male survivor in his attempts to navigate this strange society while avoiding capture.
Together with A.D. 2044, you will also get the obscure but fascinating Polish adventures Sołtys and Skaut Kwatermaster as bonus goodies.
SpiRec: Thank you for all your midweek giveaways lasting a few hours that I miss. I suppose GOG is frustrated that it is not the only site that sells games. So those who don't visit this site every day or check their e-mails frequently get punsihed, left out in the cold.
2 days isn't a few hours. There were others in the past that did just last hours, or even 30 minutes, plus the old insomnia freebies that meant you had to be among the first few to click, fractions of a second.
But either way it is, gift horse and mouth, you know? Whoever gives something away sets the rules.
SpiRec: Thank you for all your midweek giveaways lasting a few hours that I miss. I suppose GOG is frustrated that it is not the only site that sells games. So those who don't visit this site every day or check their e-mails frequently get punsihed, left out in the cold.
May want to keep note of this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition

I'm sure someone will have a spare key to give away.
high rated
Obviously GOG wants to encourage people to check their site often, that's why they have these giveaways. People come, get free games, maybe check out other games and perhaps purchase some games.

It was also advertised on sites like Reddit and gaming news sites. And, as was said, it was 48 hours, far more than "a few".
Forget this message, it looks like i'm blind.
Post edited October 31, 2017 by Pavupapry
drmike: Save the key and send it to Zeo in a few months:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition
Cavalary: Unless it expires, in which case should find a home for it quickly, someone who just missed the giveaway.
Thanks for the reply, i dont know if it will expires soon i am not that often online the last 2 years....i still watch the promos and the Thursday new gaming hoping for some old none 3d fpp game, but sofar i have all the games i like and can play nothing new or old new has arrived since Anti Hero which released in july this year so 3 months have passed since my last buy.

Same goes for Steam and Gamersgate they have new games, they have more then enough new games but it is all the same so i also have to pass GG and Steam, i have nearly all older casual games, and own lost of them on retail so my choices are getting very limited i check the sites once a day usually after 15:00 to see if a game i like has been released...which is zero.
Cavalary: Unless it expires, in which case should find a home for it quickly, someone who just missed the giveaway.
gamesfreak64: Thanks for the reply, i dont know if it will expires soon i am not that often online the last 2 years....i still watch the promos and the Thursday new gaming hoping for some old none 3d fpp game, but sofar i have all the games i like and can play nothing new or old new has arrived since Anti Hero which released in july this year so 3 months have passed since my last buy.

Same goes for Steam and Gamersgate they have new games, they have more then enough new games but it is all the same so i also have to pass GG and Steam, i have nearly all older casual games, and own lost of them on retail so my choices are getting very limited i check the sites once a day usually after 15:00 to see if a game i like has been released...which is zero.
A purchase after 3 months would be a lot for me. I'm still yet to finish another game since January...
With 3D obviously being your main beef with games, should probably keep an eye on particular indie devs that focus on old school stuff. Like, first that came to mind that's also on here, Spiderweb. Or those that do RPG Maker stuff, or games in that vein, again first popping in mind being Aldorlea Games. Or ongoing projects like Battle for Wesnoth or UnReal World.
gamesfreak64: Thanks for the reply, i dont know if it will expires soon i am not that often online the last 2 years....i still watch the promos and the Thursday new gaming hoping for some old none 3d fpp game, but sofar i have all the games i like and can play nothing new or old new has arrived since Anti Hero which released in july this year so 3 months have passed since my last buy.

Cavalary: A purchase after 3 months would be a lot for me. I'm still yet to finish another game since January...
With 3D obviously being your main beef with games, should probably keep an eye on particular indie devs that focus on old school stuff. Like, first that came to mind that's also on here, Spiderweb. Or those that do RPG Maker stuff, or games in that vein, again first popping in mind being Aldorlea Games. Or ongoing projects like Battle for Wesnoth or UnReal World.
I have all Spiderweb games as far as i know , all wadjet eye games aswell...

some old games i bought elsewhere:

Secret Files Collection: (DRM /tages)

Secret Files Tunguska (drm free)
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
Secret Files 3
Secret Files: Sam Peters

Chronicles of Mystery The Tree of Life (drm free)
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual (drm free)
Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon (drm free)

Tony Tough and the Night of the Roasted Moths (Point-and-Click ) (drm free)
Sinking Island (Adventure/Point-and-Click) (drm free)

So there are many old games still around and some publishers are already here but don't have all games released here...