It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have been trying to play modules using the UAShell, and they load and run just fine, but when I am in the 3D view I hit the same glitch in several designs. When I move East or West the floor changes graphics to a different set. When I switch to North and South movement , the floor reverts back to the original way it appeared. So when I am zig-sagging through a city or dungeon and changing directions rapidly, the floor is flashing between two drastically different looks (for example brown stone in one set, and bright green grass in another) and this is killing my enjoyment, and my poor eyes.

Does anyone have a suggestion or a fix?

Thanks.
Absurdaholic: I have been trying to play modules using the UAShell, and they load and run just fine, but when I am in the 3D view I hit the same glitch in several designs. When I move East or West the floor changes graphics to a different set. When I switch to North and South movement , the floor reverts back to the original way it appeared. So when I am zig-sagging through a city or dungeon and changing directions rapidly, the floor is flashing between two drastically different looks (for example brown stone in one set, and bright green grass in another) and this is killing my enjoyment, and my poor eyes.

Does anyone have a suggestion or a fix?

Thanks.
Is this happening in a particular module or does it happen in all of them?

Also, you should consider going to the official FRUA forums, located here:
http://ua.reonis.com

Asking your questions there will likely get you more responses.
The error actually happened in Pool of Radiance (Unmodded original game from GOG) but I have moved on. I just recreated the character that was corrupted (or whatever) in the next game.

It looks like somehow the problem character got marked as dismissed and then instead of being added again as a player character was marked as a hired NPC.

I will use the official forums in the future, thanks!

I appreciate you taking the time offer advice.
Absurdaholic: The error actually happened in Pool of Radiance (Unmodded original game from GOG)
I don't think I understand ... you were trying to use UAShell to play the official Pool of Radiance game from GOG? Not a community module but the commercial game from 1988? Or what do you mean by "Unmodded original game from GOG"? *confused*
Post edited October 10, 2017 by Leroux