It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaFabrique: I just bought the GOG version(I have a MBP M1) because the Mac Apple store version is so expensive.
But I can see this is not the Apple silicon version.
How come the M1 version is not available yet? Where can we contact GOG about it?
PSi_AU: I don't think it's GOG, I think it's the developers. My hunch is that they have a special arrangement with Apple to make the M1 versions only available on the app store because the Steam version is Intel only too.
It doesn’t make any sense at all. I am trying to have an answer contacting the dev on Twitter. No response yet!
high rated
Standalone installer updated: [Windows, MAC] Disco Elysium ⇒ Disco Elysium - The Final Cut.

Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is now available!

Everyone who purchases gets access to all the new content, including:
• Full voice acting (English)
• New political vision quests
• New characters
• New clothes
• New area
• New cutscenes
• New animations
• New music
• New achievements
• Controller support
• Improved playability
• + much more!

If you already own Disco Elysium then you get The Final Cut at no additional cost. Your old saves should work with this free upgrade but we’d recommend starting a brand new game.

We'd like to add that the new political vision quests are designed to be asymmetric. This means that they're different lengths, with some being more visual, while others are packed with more words. But they all change the world in some way…

Other things to look out for is the improved Tutorial Agent, rebalanced healing items, new outfit bonuses, a complete overhaul of the world map in your journal, fast travel, Twitch integration, and much more.

Thanks for all your support so far. We hope you absolutely love the improvements and what we've added to the game. This is the best version of Disco Elysium and everything it was always meant to be. You all shine bright in our eyes!
high rated
GOG, this is getting ridiculous. Start releasing incremental patches for offline installers, not just patches through Galaxy. I don't want to redownload 16 GB of game every time. SERIOUSLY.
sunshinecorp: GOG, this is getting ridiculous. Start releasing incremental patches for offline installers, not just patches through Galaxy. I don't want to redownload 16 GB of game every time. SERIOUSLY.
+1 to this. It's pretty annoying. What makes it worse is that offline installers and Galaxy don't seem to mix properly, so if I go to Galaxy it will download 16 GB to update my previous offline install. Like WTF?
Hi,

Shouldn't update 2832f901 be available on GOG ? It is available on steam since the 19 April but GOG is still stuck on af9dbb60 ?

What are you waiting GOG ? :)
Post edited April 27, 2021 by Iansias
Iansias: Hi,

Shouldn't update 2832f901 be available on GOG ? It is available on steam since the 19 April but GOG is still stuck on af9dbb60 ?

What are you waiting GOG ? :)
Hello,

Your query made me a bit concerned that GoG was behind. I did some checking and on here https://www.gogdb.org/product/1771589310#builds it would seem that af9dbb60 is the windows version and that 2832f901 is the mac version, both released on the 17th April? Therefore GoG is up to date and was two days ahead of Steam?

Please let me know if I'm incorrect.

Kind regards.
Post edited April 29, 2021 by roobixcubio8181
News patchs have been released, not on gog... Why ?
New update today 3.6 gb no notes
high rated
smuggly: New update today 3.6 gb no notes
Notes from Galaxy:

Update v.e6fdd6fa

- BIGGER FONT SIZE
- Bigger and cleaner UI elements
- Lots of visual fixes for smoother, more coherent visual experience
- Fixes in credits. One more reason for completionisztas.
smuggly: New update today 3.6 gb no notes
Samuraifox: Notes from Galaxy:

Update v.e6fdd6fa

- BIGGER FONT SIZE
- Bigger and cleaner UI elements
- Lots of visual fixes for smoother, more coherent visual experience
- Fixes in credits. One more reason for completionisztas.
Thanks I always like to know.
Did the latest version do an extraordinary optimization job or is there something weird with the offline installers? The previous ones I had (version af9dbb60 (46393)) were 16.4 GB in six files. The new ones from today (version e6fdd6fa (50591)) are only 8.62 GB in four files.
ConsulCaesar: Did the latest version do an extraordinary optimization job or is there something weird with the offline installers? The previous ones I had (version af9dbb60 (46393)) were 16.4 GB in six files. The new ones from today (version e6fdd6fa (50591)) are only 8.62 GB in four files.
I have noticed that as well, it's a massive reduction in size. Still, I was able to install the game with no issues from the offline installers of this new version.

Checking steamdb for the update changes, there was a lot of changes made to several files, many with a considerable reduction in size. It's a lot to inspect, but from a glance it looks like they have cleaned up many game assets.
Post edited October 11, 2021 by racofer
...and we're back to patches releasing back to back with no incremental patchers for offline installers...

At least the total game size is smaller now.
I wonder how many more updates without an incremental patcher...
Post edited October 14, 2021 by sunshinecorp
Looks like the Steam version got M1 support in this patch but GOG didn't :(