It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

So the bordered window mode is a side effect of compatibility issues with Intel integrated GPUs. There are two ways to solve it:
- If you're on a dual gpu (intel + nvida/amd) system, make sure you run the game with the dedicated GPU.
- Read the included readme.txt on how to use the command line options. Please note that using the bordered window override option is not guaranteed to function on all Intel GPU & driver combinations!

The lag could be a side effect of mouse smoothing added recently. You can revert back to the old method of updating the game in lockstep with the mouse cursor, refer to the readme.txt on how to do it.
vrbalazs: Hello,

So the bordered window mode is a side effect of compatibility issues with Intel integrated GPUs. There are two ways to solve it:
- If you're on a dual gpu (intel + nvida/amd) system, make sure you run the game with the dedicated GPU.
- Read the included readme.txt on how to use the command line options. Please note that using the bordered window override option is not guaranteed to function on all Intel GPU & driver combinations!

The lag could be a side effect of mouse smoothing added recently. You can revert back to the old method of updating the game in lockstep with the mouse cursor, refer to the readme.txt on how to do it.
Two helpful comments in a row, nice. Sadly this time there's no workaround for me, but thanks again anyway.

Well, the game works and there's the old version, too. I still can't press it enough how grateful I am for this update and sincerely hope it will further be tinkered with as if any game deserves this level of polish and attention it is certainly this one. Keep it up!
Thank you for updating the game for modern systems! This has enabled it to finally work on my Windows 10 machine and I can relive fond childhood memories playing this awesome game. Will be on the lookout for Desperados 3 when it is released.
KubisForce: Dear Desperados Fans,
New: Mac and Linux support!
Thank you for your support.