It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somehow 'Death Gate' has suddenly disappeared from GOG store (and from my wishlist as well).
Anybody knows what happened?
The same thing happened to me and I only just found out about it. A shame.

I wish GOG had something like a... a news section somewhere visible, like on their main page. So they could tell their customers ahead of time which games are getting removed and when. -.-

Well, I guess archive.org will be taking over the responsibility of distributing Death Gate now. Given more time and with more of a discount I would have bought it here...
That's what happened.
Attachments:
official.jpg (22 Kb)
But hey, At least Eric the Unready is on the store now...right?
Missed Death Gate, damn! =(
It was only added in January. Just went to check out the sale price and it's gone *cries*
Damn. :(
I just stumbled upon my old Death Gate books and thought "I should check out if GOG has the game.". Hope it's coming back...
Cadaver747: That's what happened.
The dude's name is Beta Ray Bill? Clearly a THOR comic book fan.

It doesn't explain why it was removed, which is a shame. I wonder if the Legend games IP got picked up by someone?

I still see DEATH GATE in my purchases. Is it just not available to purchase for folks who have not bought it?
Post edited October 03, 2018 by SirTawmis
SirTawmis: I still see DEATH GATE in my purchases. Is it just not available to purchase for folks who have not bought it?
Indeed
So....I'm not sure if this is possible, but would someone be able to get me a copy of Death Gate somehow?

Mods/GOG Staff - my apologies if this question/request breaks rules. That's not my intention at all.
Umm... is there a reason as to why?
pbaggers: Umm... is there a reason as to why?
If you mean why it was removed; the property probably landed in the hands of someone who did not want it advertised on GoG.

------------------------------------
Ask GoG to include all the original files! https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/for_dos_games_if_theyre_scumvm_also_include_original_files