It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up to let you know that, unfortunately, Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena will be leaving the GOG.com catalog as of 3pm UTC+1 today. We’re sad to see the title go but will do our best to hopefully bring it back at some point in the future!

PS: If you own the game already, you'll still get to keep it, of course.
Post edited March 09, 2017 by fables22
fables22: Hey everyone,

Just a heads up to let you know that, unfortunately, Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena will be leaving the GOG.com catalog as of 3pm UTC+1 today. We’re sad to see the title go but will do our best to hopefully bring it back at some point in the future!

Interestingly, I wanted to check the store page and it was gone. Here's the reason. Too sad. This was only place to buy it. Fortunately, I have my own copy.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by vgezer
fables22: Hey everyone,

so sad ..but i bought it accidently last year and decided no to return
I have bad luck :(
I wanted that game.
Post edited March 25, 2017 by titopvm
titopvm: I have bad luck :(
I wanted that game.
Same here, I'm hoping it comes back.
titopvm: I have bad luck :(
I wanted that game.
UltraComboTV: Same here, I'm hoping it comes back.
+1.. :(
I recommend getting the PS3 or X360 version, if you own one of the consoles.

Because they thought it was a good idea to add DRM to the PC version (Tages).
[url=https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Riddick:_Assault_on_Dark_Athena#Version_differences]https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Riddick:_Assault_on_Dark_Athena#Version_differences[/url]

I was fortunate to purchase GOG version (which is DRM-free) before the removal from catalogue. I hope it returns to the catalogue, in the not too distant future, for you guys.
Would appear Atari is trying to be their own online distributor. They're also selling it on Amazon. As much as I want that game, they can keep it if it's packaged with DRM.

https://atari.com/buy-games/action/chronicles-riddick-assault-dark-athena
Post edited May 16, 2017 by UltraComboTV
UltraComboTV: Would appear Atari is trying to be their own online distributor.
Hard to make sense out of what they hope to accomplish with that, given that most of the "PC Download" titles they sell direct, they also sell in other places that likely have better discounts.
Thanks for the info on where to find this game currently. I might have to byte the bullet on this one because I've been yearning for some Butcher Bay.