It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LET IT BE KNOWN:

If you buy this on GOG, you can ONLY see GOG multiplayer lobbies in the Multiplayer menu.

If you buy this on Steam, you can ONLY see Steam multiplayer lobbies in the Multiplayer menu.
Atanna: LET IT BE KNOWN:

If you buy this on GOG, you can ONLY see GOG multiplayer lobbies in the Multiplayer menu.

If you buy this on Steam, you can ONLY see Steam multiplayer lobbies in the Multiplayer menu.
:( Would have been nice to know that before purchasing. Oh well, maybe Nightdive will fix it later...
Was able to play a little bit of multiplayer and that's WAY more that I've been able to play in the 20 years since I last played multiplayer on dial-up! :D
Okay yeah that sucks, but can you do cross-platform by having clients connect to the host's IP via the console?
Maybe someone can make a mod?
Thanks, was looking for that information. 4,50 is a great price, but i want to play with my steam budies, so i guess i have to pay 8 bucks.
It's absurd that this is still something that happens. Goddamnit.
any news about this?
high rated
GOG players can play with their Steam friends!
Yes the game supports Direct IP connect! Open the port 5029 (not required for LAN/VPN gaming) and when you're hosting a lobby, type spawnipserver in the console. Your Steam or non GOG Galaxy friends need to type this in the console: connectip <IP>

I didn't test this with IPv6
Post edited May 11, 2019 by NatsuruNat
Well, it's not ideal, but it's a solution. Thanks!
NatsuruNat: GOG players can play with their Steam friends!
Yes the game supports Direct IP connect! Open the port 5029 (not required for LAN/VPN gaming) and when you're hosting a lobby, type spawnipserver in the console. Your Steam or non GOG Galaxy friends need to type this in the console: connectip <IP>

I didn't test this with IPv6
Still should have been a non-issue from the get-go. From the "About GOG Galaxy" page:

"Cross-play doesn't require any setup or configuration. Steam users won't need to create GOG.com accounts or install GOG Galaxy, while GOG.com users won't need to create Steam accounts. Just log in, launch your game, and start playing online!"
So can anyone start a private multiplayer lobby or kick players in their lobby? I've found nothing that lets you do either.
imightberusty: So can anyone start a private multiplayer lobby or kick players in their lobby? I've found nothing that lets you do either.
No, they better fix it soon or else
Strangely I never see ppl online... I would really like to experience the game on multiplayer. Is somebody playing it?
Is there anyone who wants to play online co-op with me? o:
Little_Thief: Is there anyone who wants to play online co-op with me? o:
me what hour and who create game ?