It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have both of these games on steam not on GOG, no problems so I'm not buying it again, sorry.. :\ but since my friend purchased both your versions I noticed one thing - GOG Bioshock Remastered (both versions) have very long startup time compared to Steam versions! Yes, it works...but there is like 10 sec delay before splash screen appears and game continues to load (on SSD btw..). With my steam version as soon as I start icon splash screen appears. I timed startup and Steam version loads to menu in about 10 sec, GOG version 25 seconds! No gog galaxy installed btw... It's like GOG version checks for some kind of DRM while Steam is not :)

Windows 10, nVidia 1070 GTX, 16GB...
I have noticed this delay in both games. However I don't have installed GOG Galaxy.

I think this delay could be due to a check to the internet connection. I have seen this delay in other games that make use of some feature of GOG Galaxy, such as cloud saves. Given that GOG offers games without DRM, I think that the delay is not due to a DRM check.

Some friends have installed GOG Galaxy and don't have this delay, at least in other games. However, I couldn't test Bioshock games with GOG Galaxy installed.
22raider: I have noticed this delay in both games. However I don't have installed GOG Galaxy.

I think this delay could be due to a check to the internet connection. I have seen this delay in other games that make use of some feature of GOG Galaxy, such as cloud saves. Given that GOG offers games without DRM, I think that the delay is not due to a DRM check.

Some friends have installed GOG Galaxy and don't have this delay, at least in other games. However, I couldn't test Bioshock games with GOG Galaxy installed.
Well since GOG Galaxy is not mandatory I consider this as a bug in GOG Bioshock 1/2 Remastered versions. And all other games that are experiencing this delay.

My Bioshocks are running better with Steam because of this and I don't use GOG Galaxy at all on any of my GOG games nor I ever will. It's not that I dislike GOG Galaxy but I don't need or use any of its features. It would be wise for GOG support to fix this problem because it puts GOG versions as inferior this way.
kingit: since my friend purchased both your versions I noticed one thing - GOG Bioshock Remastered (both versions) have very long startup time compared to Steam versions! Yes, it works...but there is like 10 sec delay before splash screen appears and game continues to load (on SSD btw..)
Simple test - disconnect the Internet connection (ie, pull out the Ethernet cable, temporarily disable Wi-Fi or temporarily disable the Network Adaptors in Control Panel -> Network Connections -> Right-click disable). Does it still occur? I have the classic Humble DRM-Free of Bioshock (neither Steam nor GOG) and it starts instantly, so I'm wondering if the "need" to shove Galaxy.dll's into offline installer games to handle calls to Galaxy for achievements, etc, offline is messing with something. It would be interesting to test the "classic" versions (when they eventually get here).
kingit: since my friend purchased both your versions I noticed one thing - GOG Bioshock Remastered (both versions) have very long startup time compared to Steam versions! Yes, it works...but there is like 10 sec delay before splash screen appears and game continues to load (on SSD btw..)
AB2012: Simple test - disconnect the Internet connection (ie, pull out the Ethernet cable, temporarily disable Wi-Fi or temporarily disable the Network Adaptors in Control Panel -> Network Connections -> Right-click disable). Does it still occur? I have the classic Humble DRM-Free of Bioshock (neither Steam nor GOG) and it starts instantly, so I'm wondering if the "need" to shove Galaxy.dll's into offline installer games to handle calls to Galaxy for achievements, etc, offline is messing with something. It would be interesting to test the "classic" versions (when they eventually get here).
Same here, takes about 40 seconds to get to the 2K logo! I even created a firewall rule to allow only LAN for Bioshock folder in Comodo but it still takes 40 seconds to load, even blocking internet in Comodo still doesn't make it load any quicker or pulling out the network cable. If it is that shitty Galaxy integration then they need to rip it out via a patch. None of my Steam versions suffer this crippling loading time and I'm on an SSD too so looks like going back to steam versions, GOG always seems to screw something up!