It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a free-for-all map, no peace and no alliances! Informal truces can be made, of course, but there may be only one victor in the end. Hint of the day; units with Fire Immunity can walk on lava.

Mimo - Elves demarcomimo[at]gmail[dot]com
Catermune - Archons catermune[at]yahoo[dot]com
Southern - Tigrans jianglongqua[at]gmail[dot]com
Bookwyrm - Nomads BookwyrmAoW[at]gmail[dot]com
Tafferwocky - Orcs jano.baskardi[at]gmail[dot]com
Jyri - Shadow Demons juri.aow[at]gmail[dot]com

First turn is Mimo's.
Elves, Day 1

We do Elven things. Like frolic in fire, hang out by the the fire, and generally get singed. Elves, like children, should not play with fire.

TS
Archons, Day 1

That could have gone better. At least I have more income now though.

Turn sent.
Tigrans, Day 1

The cartographer is already demanding a pay rise, and when I said I'd forgotten to read the sign next to the teleporter, he actually berated me! However, the artisans and blacksmiths are pleased with the pile of equipment and supplies we captured from some elves.
Nomads, Day 1

Ah, sweet, blessed move speed! How I've missed you, my darlings!

TS
Orcs, Day 1

If some furtive traveller had taken up position in the watch tower nestled up in the hills, they would have had an excellent view across the grassy plains surrounding the orcish city. They may have been interested to see the thronging war parties, the bustling construction work happening within the walls and perhaps curious about the grumpy-looking shaman lurking around the city's old (and long disused) mage tower.

This settlement hadn't seen a shaman in several years, so the surrounding races had largely ignored it and the Orcs had kept to themselves, finding brawls amongst themselves most immediately rewarding.

Said traveller would then have fled before the approaching orcish scout force, that is at least if they had any common sense.

--

Down below, several leagues to the west, a small group of orcs had stopped for lunch near a large river.

The tallest and most imposing of their number stomped in the direction of the riverbank accompanied by two of his fellows, and carrying a large tree branch in his right hand. As he reached the very edge of the river, he thrust his branch out over the viscous liquid and held it there. Slowly a wide-mouthed and undignified grin took hold of the orc's face, as his ears noticed the sound of sizzling and he felt the wall of heat hit him.

"Groolk! Barak Karll!"

The second orc, hereby indicated as 'Groolk', walked over to stand next to his chief and stare at the branch and the four rabbits impaled on it like a kebab. Then he looked at the haze coming up from the lava, and started to slowly and methodically scratch his head. A few gears began to turn inside, and a look of concern came over him. It was too late.

A split second later, the dry tree branch caught into flame, and fire raged along its length. The two orcs cried out at once, and the chief ran away from the molten river with eyes glazed over in fear, still carrying the burning branch and its thoroughly cooked rabbits. His clothing soon met the flames too, and only then did he have the sense to drop the branch and roll around on the ground.

The third orc stood back and laughed. Deep, guttural laughs, which shook the ground and caused a flock of birds to take flight close by.

--

Turn sent. A bit wordy? :P
Post edited January 18, 2018 by Tafferwocky
Tafferwocky: Orcs, Day 1

Wait? Did you say something? I saw the mouth moving and just heard "Blah, blah, blah, Ginger. Blah, blah, blah."
Tafferwocky: Orcs, Day 1

Mimo: Wait? Did you say something? I saw the mouth moving and just heard "Blah, blah, blah, Ginger. Blah, blah, blah."
That's what I'll hear as soon as any of you start talking about game mechanics and units I've never heard of.
Tafferwocky: That's what I'll hear as soon as any of you start talking about game mechanics and units I've never heard of.
You should see my eyes glaze over when my daughter starts one of her 45 minute monologues on how great the new expansion pack for Sims 4 is and how wonderful it is to have toilets in the houses finally and how she named her color generation's kids after food items and how cute all the new pets are and how fantastic her favorite Australian YouTubers are doing and how many followers she has on her Sims 4 oriented Instragram account and how she did on this week's Sims 4 challenge by blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Ginger.

:-)
*Stares off into the middle distance and starts thinking about dinner*

Stupid kids!
Er, I mean that generally! No offence to yours!
Shadow, Day 1

TS

Elves, Day 2

Peace is very overrated. So is getting along with your neighbors. :)

TS
Archons, Day 2

Turn sent.
Tigrans, Day 2

In the smoke above the infernal sea, draconian wings beat. From the roiling mass, canine conjurations emerge. Regrettably, these are mostly in the service of the Elves.
Nomads, Day 2

We ride around on horses, except for those of us who walk.

TS