It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sent you my email! I'd like to try Xelm too!

Edit: Just saw that there's both a 5-player and a 6-player version of the map. If you're playing 6P I'll jion, otherwise all good!
Post edited July 10, 2020 by IniochReborn
IniochReborn: Sent you my email! I'd like to try Xelm too!

Edit: Just saw that there's both a 5-player and a 6-player version of the map. If you're playing 6P I'll jion, otherwise all good!
I'm not sure if the 6-player version is any good, haven;'t looked at it for ages.
We are just waiting on one more player to start up Maugogom. Please head over to the thread if you are interested!

I am also up for starting a more classical map for AoW as I just finished one I had on the go. Please let me know if anyone is interested and we can start up a pre-made map or something similar depending on how many people are interested!
Post edited July 21, 2020 by blackcat29
blackcat29: We are just waiting on one more player to start up Maugogom. Please head over to the thread if you are interested!

I am also up for starting a more classical map for AoW as I just finished one I had on the go. Please let me know if anyone is interested and we can start up a pre-made map or something similar depending on how many people are interested!
Feel free to add me into any TS 1.36 (Leaders on) map you're starting up