It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lizardmen - Day 23

It is war with the Goblin leader... a small group of our weak soldiers fall, but this only leaves more room for advanced forced to fall into place.

The Halflings choose wisely and offer an alliance with us for the time. The information they provide to us will be quite valuable.

We keep an eye on Human movements to the south.

~ Sarthas Snaketongue.
Lizardmen - Day 24

Surprising... another leader falls in battle but it is not against ussss... my scout information informs me that it could be none other than the Humans who have killed another. Perhaps this one is stronger than the othersss....?

~ Sarthas Snaketongue
Lizardmen - Day 25

Another of the invading leaders swears allegiance to my power.

~ Sarthas Snaketongue

(There is a restart from me this turn as my computer crashed. Nothing changed between replays of my turn. No great battles took place during this turn.)
TS

I keep getting a game restart notice, not sure if it's from wine or from the file name being different from the original "game file (1)" "game file (2)"
Lizardmen - Day 26

The Goblin leader puts himself dangerously out in the open while leaving his flanks undefended. Though the Goblins have become strong, they will not last long.

~ Sarthas Snaketongue
Lizardmen - Day 27

Our enemiesss are sssslowwly corrnerredd... Thissss land remains ourrsssss.

~ Sarthas Snaketongue
Day 27

Sending the impending doom, I tried to go out with a bang, but it was more of a whimper.
Lizardmen - Day 28

With the Goblinsss now leaderlessss it is time to clean up the rest of the blight on our landsss.

~ Sarthas Snaketongue
Lizardmen - Day 29

Oh Huuumaaannnsss... where aaarreee yooouu?

~ Sarthas Snaketongue
Lizardmen - Day 30

The Humans graciously sacrifice themselves to our forces. How kind of them.

~ Sarthas Snaketongue
Lizardmen - Day 31

You can only hide for so long...
Lizardmen - Day 32

Another day passes.
Lizardmen - Day 33

The Human leader has destroyed our home, but his attempt to hide from us in the nearby mines was futile. The Human leader is no more...

~ Sarthas Snaketongue