It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
This is the equivalent of ZRP or SRP, but for Call of Pripyat. Essentially it's a community bug fix patch.

I scoured the web for these files for everyone to use since it seems to be somewhat difficult to find all the proper files.
This is my PRP compilation, it doesn't include the optionals though because they weren't bug fixes.
This also included mnm's anomaly fix.
I put all the files in the proper folders so all you have to do is copy the gamedata folder to your main pripyat directory.

I will update the bug fixes as new ones are available.

If anyone is aware of any other bug fixes that are available let me know and I will include them.

<span class="bold">DOWNLOAD HERE</span>
Last Updated 11/12/2014
Post edited November 13, 2014 by YellowAries
I was actually looking for this.
Thank you. :)
devland: I was actually looking for this.
Thank you. :)
No problem!

As long as at least one person found this useful then my time was well spent :)
I was looking too in a Reclamation-like modification for CoP, i just love the way STALKER vanilla feels. Thanks a lot for your work and time on this.
valholl: I was looking too in a Reclamation-like modification for CoP, i just love the way STALKER vanilla feels. Thanks a lot for your work and time on this.
No problem =)
I thought the bone stock COP was great, but this sets it worlds apart. So many subtle improvements, they all add up to a better experience. Wish I could buy you a beer, or a sandwich, or your treat of choice.
YellowAries: This is the equivalent of ZRP or SRP, but for Call of Pripyat. Essentially it's a community bug fix patch.

I scoured the web for these files for everyone to use since it seems to be somewhat difficult to find all the proper files.
This is my PRP compilation, it doesn't include the optionals though because they weren't bug fixes.
This also included mnm's anomaly fix.
I put all the files in the proper folders so all you have to do is copy the gamedata folder to your main pripyat directory.

I will update the bug fixes as new ones are available.

If anyone is aware of any other bug fixes that are available let me know and I will include them.

<span class="bold">DOWNLOAD HERE</span>
Last Updated 11/12/2014
Hi YA,

Sorry to necro this, but I recently bought and started playing COP and was just reading through the forum here. Would you mind telling me exactly what this fixes in the vanilla game? Are there some game breaking bugs I will run into that this needs to be applied for? Thanks for posting this, and hopefully you are still active here, or perhaps someone else who is, can shed some light on this for me.