It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cw8: Holy hell! After all the months of pestering poor Judas. Paradox finally comes! How are you folks gonna handle the DLCs of the newer games if they come?
JudasIscariot: We'll get to that if and when they get here :P
They better! :D
Now, all those people who asked me about Majesty via PM in the Codex caaaaaaan......find a new game to ask me about via PM on the Codex :D
Im very happy about this release and will definitely get several of those games since they were on my wishlist for very long time. Hope that HoI 2 Complete arrives soon after this :)
*jaw hits floor*

No wonder things seemed a bit slow in December, you were saving up all the good stuff for 2015.

What a great Mardi Gras present!
As tradition demands.™
Hmmm, Supreme Ruler 2020. I hope that's not everything for today.
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Grargar
I sure hope that it's not another batch of those tempting Lucas Arts or Warner Brothers games,
I've just updated my backup drives and my wallet is crying already anyway.
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Soooo is Crawl ever going to come out? It looks kinda interesting
opticq: Soooo is Crawl ever going to come out? It looks kinda interesting
It's currently v0.4 on Steam and with the current rate of updates, I don't expect to see it released earlier than August.
opticq: Soooo is Crawl ever going to come out? It looks kinda interesting
Grargar: It's currently v0.4 on Steam and with the current rate of updates, I don't expect to see it released earlier than August.
Ah I see, thanks
Curious about SPAZ 2 since we have part one here. Anyone know when SPAZ 2 maybe coming out?
Where is the new game? :D
Wrong question... The correct one is

where the HELL is the new game?
Epitaph666: Wrong question... The correct one is

where the HELL is the new game?
Can GOG handle releasing a game during their big sale? Servers might collapse :3
micktiegs_8: Can GOG handle releasing a game during their big sale? Servers might collapse :3
LOL! That's no big deal! They'll give us the gogBEAR and we'll calm down.

Plus if they released some obscure oldie (like say the Level 9 adventures) few would actually care and servers would be still be handling the same number of requests :D
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Epitaph666
I guess we won't see any games except for day-one-releases during the sale. It has been the same in the past.