It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I apologize if this has already been brought up, I did check the last few pages of the forum and didn't see any other posts about it. Got a Kalypso newsletter today, with the following tidbit:
And that's not all: keep your eyes peeled on GOG.com, as selected DRM-free Kalypso titles will be featured in their huge sale between Dec 2nd and 13th!
So that's good to know.
Nice timing i might say. ;D
low rated
Woohoo !
Oh, we'll get another F̶a̶l̶l̶ Winter sale? Eh...
Kalypso really want to sell their games here. First the Big Fall sale. After that the extended weekend sale for Tropico and now the next sale for their games (and perhaps others).
That is excellent news, thank you very much for passing it along. =)
Good find! I can always use another copy of MDK.
Great to know !

Thanks for the info.
Ritualisto: Kalypso really want to sell their games here.
Well, fixing the ones they already sell here would be a good start (I'm looking at you Omerta).
I'm looking forward to this.
Attachments:
Very good information! On time to help with Secret Santa (and Satan) too. :)
I knew they were stalling for time! Thanks for sharing.
torvuseremita: I apologize if this has already been brought up, I did check the last few pages of the forum and didn't see any other posts about it. Got a Kalypso newsletter today, with the following tidbit:

And that's not all: keep your eyes peeled on GOG.com, as selected DRM-free Kalypso titles will be featured in their huge sale between Dec 2nd and 13th!
torvuseremita: So that's good to know.
wow someone let the cat out of the bag ;)

Wonder if 2-13th is only when Kalypso is participating or is that the whole GOG sale? (almost 2 weeks before xmas...)
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Niggles
That's an early Winter sale! Thanks Kalypso for the spoiler! ;)
Damn, now we can't participate in the "No weekly staff picks?" thread next Monday predicting a sale.