It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things Ep.1: Giants: Citizen Kabuto

We are proud to announce a new partnership: GOG.com is now sponsoring TotalBiscuit's Axiom eSports team! The good news here for all GOGgers is another cool way we can showcase our best titles to you. Here is the first step: TB has re-launched "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"! If you're new to the the Cynical Brit's Youtube channel, the series is a retrospective look at the best and most influential titles in gaming history, that for one reason or another did not make zillions of $.Here is the first of a series of monthly videos - an in-depth look at Giants: Citizen Kabuto! You can still grab this awesome title 50% off, alongside other Interplay Immortals, until Tuesday, August 5, at 3:59AM GMT. Stay tuned for more GOG-themed videos from TB and Axiom!
Elmofongo: Totakbiscuit inspired me to just say screw it and I need medical advuce before I go to the doctor tomorrow, so tell me my conditionn.

TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS, SKIP AHEAD.

My rear end in basically screwed because I am suffering 2 conditions:

1. I believe I have a Pilonidal Cyst, because I notice I been feeling l liquad ithe upper part of my rear, sometimes it itchs and sometimes it hurts, everytime I use Toilet Paper sometimes I see lots of blood that has been accumalating in that area. How have I not suffered Blood loss I have no idea.

2.i Think I got internal hemmorhoidd. Because everytime I defecate, I feel a lump/bump coming out of the anus omly for it to go back inside.

So tomorrow I am going to the proctoligist. But what teatment or recommendations can you offer me?
Matruchus: If you have internal hemorroids you can buy a type of gel with an injection tube you put in your anus and it helps to heal the hemorroid - it does burn like hell till it gets better. As much as I can understand from what you are writing you probably have internal and external hemorroids. External hemorroid is the lump that get's out. To lessen the problems you always need to wash your rear with cold water after shitting. It will get better with time and also do some sports where you use your rear to train the muscles there and that should help a bit. If the problems don't get better then you will nead surgery where they will remove the hemorroids. Blood loss with hemorroids is normal.
Whatabout the Pilonidal Cyst? which is basically ingrown hair that got infected? I am already using a anti-biotic cream to at least get rid of the infection and stop the bleeding, But the hair remains and it could get infected again.
Elmofongo: Whatabout the Pilonidal Cyst? which is basically ingrown hair that got infected? I am already using a anti-biotic cream to at least get rid of the infection and stop the bleeding, But the hair remains and it could get infected again.
About that im not sure. If it's ingrown it might need to be removed if the infection does not get better. Never had that problem besides hemorroids that I also have.

The best thing is to wait what the doctor says not to make it any worse.
Elmofongo: Whatabout the Pilonidal Cyst? which is basically ingrown hair that got infected? I am already using a anti-biotic cream to at least get rid of the infection and stop the bleeding, But the hair remains and it could get infected again.
Matruchus: About that im not sure. If it's ingrown it might need to be removed if the infection does not get better. Never had that problem besides hemorroids that I also have.

The best thing is to wait what the doctor says not to make it any worse.
I had this condition of the Cyst for years. And its still the same as ever. i saw on a vid that some woman had it for years untreated. Its not a DANGEROUS condition I heard. But it is a pestilance.
Elmofongo: I had this condition of the Cyst for years. And its still the same as ever. i saw on a vid that some woman had it for years untreated. Its not a DANGEROUS condition I heard. But it is a pestilance.
Yeah most rectal diseases are problematic and basically not dangerous just a pestilence but it's good to have them checked out to see what you can do to keep the disease in check.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: The best thing is to wait what the doctor says not to make it any worse.
If possible more than one doc. Having several opinions is quite important due to the incompetence and indifference of many doctors at least in areas with a high population density.
I have a feeling that TB might do a video on "Sacrifice" next month. :-)
Piranjade: I have a feeling that TB might do a video on "Sacrifice" next month. :-)
He already did couple of years ago, Deus Ex as well if I remember :)
It will be cool to see SC2 pros playing old RTSes, great partnership
Piranjade: I have a feeling that TB might do a video on "Sacrifice" next month. :-)
Potzato: He already did couple of years ago, Deus Ex as well if I remember :)
Sacrifice was even the first game covered in This is why we can't have nice things.
Maighstir: Sacrifice was even the first game covered in This is why we can't have nice things.
I can still imagine him covering it again. We'll see. :-)
Maighstir: Sacrifice was even the first game covered in This is why we can't have nice things.
Does Brooke eat into her mic for the whole thing? Just checking.
Piranjade: I can still imagine him covering it again. We'll see. :-)
Did Licurg bite you recently ??? ;p
Post edited August 05, 2014 by Potzato
Gians: Citizen Kabuto is one of the games that I remember seeing on the store shelves back in 2000-ish and it just looked way too weird for me to buy.

I didn't know it was weird *and* wonderful.

Thanks to GoG and the fans that are working on the 1.5 patch, I got the game finally and am super happy about it - but what pushed me over the line was the Totalbiscuit retrospective, to see some of the gameplay and hear about the history and development of the game was entertaining and informative.

A very very good game that anyone should have in his/her GoG shelf :)
Piranjade: I can still imagine him covering it again. We'll see. :-)
Potzato: Did Licurg bite you recently ??? ;p
He bites?!? EEEKS!
;-)
Schloop: Proof that GOG.com is more and more becoming less of what initially got me here.
TheBitterness: I'm confused by your comment here. What GOG is doing is marketing and with someone who isn't an internet fuckwad douchebag.
Technically, by sponsoring Axiom, some of GOG's money is reaching Blizzard's purse, since Axiom only have a Starcraft 2 team. Blizzard thrive on a DRM platform called Battle.net, so technically (and it is only limited to pennies), GOG is paying for the maintenance of a DRM platform. So in some ways, yeeeah I guess you can make the argument that GOG's values have been watered down a little bit.

But it would be stupid to make that argument, wouldn't it?