It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This question really consists of two parts:

1.) While browsing youtube I noticed that Battlespire has an intro video. However, whenever I play the version available on GOG no such intro video exists. Is there some sort of setting that I can change to view the intro in the game?

2.) Each time my character dies the game boots me to the dosbox prompt and proceeds to reload itself. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening and, upon death, return to the in-game menu instead?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
1.) Are you pressing escape once Bethesda's logo pops up or something? The intro was working fine for me.
2.) Nope, can't do anything about it. It's an incredibly buggy and unpolished game, this annoyance being just one of its many flaws.
1. Intro runs fine for me.
2. I will check my dosbox version (not GOG) since I have the original ISO version and see if it does the same when I die.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by jamosb
jamosb: 2. I will check my dosbox version (not GOG) since I have the original ISO version and see if it does the same when I die.
If you find out anything, please let ut know:)

Sam